Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having to wash your car is a retarded normietrait. Fight me normalniggers!

Washing your shitty car

• yes

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • no

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Why do normies need to wash their crappy cars so often? Why are they doing it in the first place?

Just a waste of time, money and natural resources. A typical case of civilisatory neurosis imo.

They seem to be generally obsessed with superficial shit like this. Take the I have to shower my car weekly pill.

Even if it would get dirty, who the fuck cares, it's not there to look good and it's not like thos people drive a nice car anyway. :feelskek:
Besides that. If you live in a rainy country, you don't really need to do it anyway.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with washing your car

Never had a car but when i was little i enjoyed the tour

Besides that normies are generally obcessed with superficial shit like this.

I can agree with you on that. Imo a car should only be washed once it gets dirty.

Except if car is of culture

Carculture

If you like cars,you will want yours to look good.Ofc if you own some bucket to get from point A to point B there is no point

will never have car so i wont experience that

cleaning anything=retard tier

Normies r a strange bunch they have weird rites and rituals which awoken people like us can't understand

if you don't wash it regularly and take it to the car gym that's why no one will fuck your car. it also needs to think positive.

I’m honestly neurotic about my car being kept clean, because it’s something I have power over and can appreciate. It gives me freedom to go places and deserves to be loved and kept in good condition. I got pretty upset when a dude was grass cutting and all the grass got onto my new wax finish tbh. I wash my car once a week.

Once again in after Last german

Why do you care if a normie washes his car? Maybe he likes having a clean car, who gives a shit

It's their precious shiny thing! don't you know? Normies are obsessed with trivial bs. Normies cannot find in other meaning in life so materialism becomes their meaning. Thus they take out loans willingly becoming indentured servants, making everyone rich but themselves, all in the vain attempt to impress people they don't like.

I wash it myself. I love cars.

"my" car is not really mine. My father owns it.

It's their precious shiny thing! don't you know?

I wish I would have such precious thing. The only precious thing I have is my penis.

So much retardness here smh, ofcourse i clean my car. I bought it from my own money and i want it to look and be clean. Also its important so the sun doesnt burn birdshit into your car or other stuff like stopping development of rust because of salt in the winter.

If you are to lazy and retarded to wash your car and retain the value of it then so be it but dont call others that care about their car and money out on it

i wash my car once every 4-5 months. it looks like shit.
atm theres around 1kg of birds shit on my car

It gives them a purpose, and something to do. I have a neighbor who spends hours every week washing and vacuuming his car in his driveway. He has nothing better to do. He would never read a book, he’s way too fucking stupid. He would also never take a walk around the block. His car is overly important to him, which I agree is very superficial.

It gives them a purpose, and something to do. I have a neighbor who spends hours every week washing and vacuuming his car in his driveway. He has nothing better to do. He would never read a book, he’s way too fucking stupid. He would also never take a walk around the block. His car is overly important to him, which I agree is very superficial.
Fuarkkkk. I am literally shaking. The world is breaking apart, I am physically disabled nolifer and normies be like "muh car". :reeeeee:

I'd like to say society has passed it's cenit long time ago, but the sad truth is it has prolly always been like this, normies gonna normie...
So much retardness here smh, ofcourse i clean my car. I bought it from my own money and i want it to look and be clean. Also its important so the sun doesnt burn birdshit into your car or other stuff like stopping development of rust because of salt in the winter.

If you are to lazy and retarded to wash your car and retain the value of it then so be it but dont call others that care about their car and money out on it
Nice black and white thinking. There is a difference between ensuring prolonged functionality and fetishization. :feelsseriously:

Clean you car bucko!

Last edited:
Most people do it because they are obsessed with "looking fresh", or they have a car that they actually like. The only reason to wash your car should be 1) so you can see out the windows and 2) so the paint doesn't get ruined. I never wash my car, as I'm too tired most of the time, and it's just a Honda Civic, so who gives a fuck? But I don't want to ruin the paint and resale value.

i used to wash the car as a kid for fun

I do not even have a car to wash. The driver license pill run over me.

I do not have a car but if i did i would use a car wash.

I share my car with my siblings, I watch it the least because I use it the least