Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having to date a non-white woman as a white man is absolutely disgusting and repulsive.

BS, curry foids mog other foids.
11.jpg
Fuck yes

It might be repulsive to you. But it doesn't change the fact that this female completely mog any white women in existence. Her sexual attraction breaks the 10/10 rule no doubt.
Lmao, you would choose her over a woman like this one?

IMG 2468

Idk, man. Pale, blue-eyed blondes are the pinnacle of beauty, sure, but women of any race can be attractive. Female attractiveness, just like male attractiveness, is all about the skeleton. A nicely shaped skull will make even the most curry of femcurries pleasing to the eye.

I mean, don't start trying to explain forward maxillary growth or philtrum-to-chin ratios to women, since you'll just make them confused and creeped out, but facts are facts.

Problem for white male nazicels is white women absolutely love black/Arab/brown men.

So they have a much smaller pool to choose from. Us brownies are taking your blond women and in the future all westerners will be brown.

she is ugly as FUCK

LMAO
Dude... you're posting on incels.is... your opinion on the matter doesn't really hold any weight. Especially when it comes from a vehement and proven self hater such as yourself. Please don't respond to me anymore. I'd like to have civilized discussions without biased opinions.

Dude... you're posting on incels.is... your opinion on the matter doesn't really hold any weight. Especially when it comes from a vehement and proven self hater such as yourself. Please don't respond to me anymore. I'd like to have civilized discussions without biased opinions.
Lmaoooooo

It's a fact that she's ugly.

You are delusional as well, didnt wanna say it but indian whale has disgusting body AND face.

she isn't worth the sand under an average white girl's boot. and you go as far as saying she has more SMV than 10/10 white stacey

you have lost it
inceldom broke you.

jesus christ
dat body
dat face

I think you're the one whose delusional here. I never knew she was considered an "indian whale" maybe we just having different opinions on what whales are? And no doubt she completely destroys a 10/10 white stacy. Come on bro, skinny twigs don't stand a chance against this girl right here. And she isn't what the majority will be considered to be a whale. She is literal perfection that breaks the 10/10 charts. Ya can send me white girls all you want, but they will never ever stand a chance against her.

Problem for white male nazicels is white women absolutely love black/Arab/brown men.

So they have a much smaller pool to choose from. Us brownies are taking your blond women and in the future all westerners will be brown.
Lmao no they don't. Quit coping and swallow the racepill.

She looks like a masculine transgender. Giga cope.
Dude... this is a women who in her past pulled white GIGA chads. You just have a preference for white women. Nothing wrong with that, but don't try and tell me this girl with ZERO makeup, whiter/straighter teeth, much more sexually appealing (nicer tits, fatter ass), a smaller nose (often associated with the black race, seen as unattractive on this site) is actually less attractive than that 12 year old boy with zero lips I posted. And IM the one coping? Maybe your just mad that "even an ethnic foid" won't want you, thus asserting the blackpill that much more.

That's a pretty bad example of a rice foid. But yeah otherwise this is true

It's honestly over. We white men must fight back against this trend.

> And no doubt she completely destroys a 10/10 white stacy.

again, run a tinder experiment and see how brutally white stacy DESTROYS her on tinder.

that ugly whale is objectively a 10 right ? then why wont you do it ?
should be easy right ??????

lol, you know damn well you are in very very small minority. white stacey would outperform her on tinder so fucking bad.
Give me a picture of your best white girl right now boy lets see who wins :)
I'm very confident in my choice.

White women are loyal to their race... but only the white Chads and beta cuck orbiters post-wall
Even then, they'll most likely cheat on their cuck husband with Tyrone while he's busting his ass at work

> And no doubt she completely destroys a 10/10 white stacy.

again, run a tinder experiment and see how brutally white stacy DESTROYS her on tinder.

that ugly whale is objectively a 10 right ? then why wont you do it ?
should be easy right ??????

lol, you know damn well you are in very very small minority. white stacey would outperform her on tinder so fucking bad.
This is the problem with you incels, especially the self hating ethnic ones such as 13k and tellem. They suffer from an actual mental debillitation commonly refered to as "Victim hood mentality". All of his life he most likely blamed every issue on his being black. If you converted your being to your white equal you'd still be incel no doubt. Or maybe some self hating rice foid would harbor your hapa baby. Scratch that, she'd 100% beg you to have her kid. But maybe that's what you want in which case I can't judge. At the end of the day we are ALL incels.

I am not white and I agree tbh, goes for all races, also JFL @curries and ethnics that only want white women

White women are loyal to their race... but only the white Chads and beta cuck orbiters post-wall
Even then, they'll most likely cheat on their cuck husband with Tyrone while he's busting his ass at work
Women are loyal to money and status. White men have the highest status in the West, so they are "loyal". There are studies that show that a lot of white women are open to interracial relationships if the nonwhite man makes more than a certain amount.

All of the Asian/nonwhite guys who complain they can't find a woman in the West should move to their home countries and it will be 100x easier for them to find a local woman than it is for a white man to find a white woman in the west.

The truth is women have been backstabbing the white race for centuries now, and actively impeding any possibility of salvation. White women have to be stripped of all rights and be reduced to near-vegetable level as a punishment for their treason. They are the lowest of the scum.

I truly believe that nonwhite women are better people than white women

Attachments

• 1463934047052.jpg
    1463934047052.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
just run it man
can't be fucked to find models

i only have her and august's pics on my pic

i tell you, doesnt matter. you will see that girl(a nobody) will get more AND quality matches.

>"This is the problem with you incels"
> spout bunch of self esteem meme like every other IT inflitrator larping as incel
> name: tyronius-maximus
> """"At the end of the day we are ALL incels""""

really makes you think, doesnt it

Actually why don't you run it. I don't even have/use tinder. I would honestly prefer if you use a 10/10 (Your favorite white stacy) and run it yourself. Also that girl I showed you has a nice fat ass with a perfect V shape vagina. FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

You are delusional as well, didnt wanna say it but indian whale has disgusting body AND face.

she isn't worth the sand under an average white girl's boot. and you go as far as saying she has more SMV than 10/10 white stacey

you have lost it
inceldom broke you.

jesus christ
dat body
dat face
curry women are very ugly but curry men are too. Unless you got a really attractive curry male, they are going to stay within their own race. We really don't have to worry about curries; it's the blacks and hispanics which white women go for. Asian men maybe but they have to be chad, and that's pretty rare for them

"""we""" don't have to worry about blacks and hispanics neither

white women don't like non white men, white women are the MOST loyal group of people to their race.
your average trump supporter would look like a antifa member compared to white women.

View attachment 17991

contrary to what pol memes might say

feel free to check out my 6 part racepill threads
all of which are archieved in blackpill section
Brehhhhhh marriage is declining across all races and genders in general. In terms of hookups and fucking, it's obvious that black men are superior and desired by white women. Rutgers University did a survey where 87% of women desired to have sex with black men. EIGHTY-SEVEN PERCENT. To put that in perspective, women want to fuck niggers more than people in San Francisco want to vote for left-wing politicians.

dont worry about it

when it comes to cohabitation, the numbers are very good for whites as well. Even for cohabitation(not marriage, date) numbers show white women stick to white men.

If you care about future of white race, you need to look at what white men do. Funny enough, for men, biggest race mixers are white men.

View attachment 17992View attachment 17993View attachment 17994View attachment 17995View attachment 17996View attachment 17997View attachment 17998View attachment 17999View attachment 18000
White men are the biggest race mixers because when white women reject them, they go to the Asians who are perfectly content. Also asians and latinas want white men because it means citizenship, lots of money, etc. White men are the best when it comes to financial status, but women don't care about white men when it comes to sex. Black men have that privilege. White women see black and arab men as dominant

White men are the biggest race mixers because when white women reject them, they go to the Asians who are perfectly content. Also asians and latinas want white men because it means citizenship, lots of money, etc. White men are the best when it comes to financial status, but women don't care about white men when it comes to sex. Black men have that privilege. White women see black and arab men as dominant
Actually, it is surprising how loyal white men are given the liberal nature of white women. It must be their looks.

I can assure you if Elfish women existed, similar to Nordic whites in looks, every single white man would be in an interracial relationship, or want to.

White women are the only women worth fighting for, for any man, of any race, of any creed, this is an absolute truth.

Tfw you're the only incel here that actually likes flat women of Asian/White descent. Though black women are the only type of women I under no circumstance would find myself with, even if forced at gunpoint.

This is an incel forum, not a failed normie forum. If you get to fuck any foid who doesn't look like Precious or the Hunchback you're royalty compared to real incels.

Nazicels are comparable to "female foreveralones" in how justified they are to bitch.

Imagine being born into a race that as a rule gets cucked by another race and not being valued by any race of foid. That's the ethnicel experience.

LOW IQ thread. I can post pictures of ugly white women and hot Ethnic women too. I personally think that most ethnic (Not asian women) are more attractive then most white women. Like middle eastern women. But for white women blondes are usually the worst, especially without make up.

Imagine having to settle for THIS

Compared to THIS

Attachments

• Incel22.jpg
    Incel22.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 120
  • incel1.jpg
    incel1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 102
For some reason, my mind is leaning towards the Aryan girl.

Though really, I would take nearly any girl
There's something about blonde hair and blue eyes that makes someone instantly more attractive.

What are you talking about?
I will gladly take one of these:
giphy.gif

LOW IQ thread. I can post pictures of ugly white women and hot Ethnic women too. I personally think that most ethnic (Not asian women) are more attractive then most white women. Like middle eastern women. But for white women blondes are usually the worst, especially without make up.

Imagine having to settle for THIS

Compared to THIS
Cope. Most blonde women look hot without makeup, but most ethnic women HAVE to put on makeup to avoid showing their subhuman traits.

Make America Brown Again!
:feelsokman: You can fight a losing war if you want to.

Blond women don't like black men?
Are you blind?

Just lol @ this coping curry. America has always been a White (North West European) nation. Making America brown through the mass importation and invasion of street shitters, beaners, and ricels is a new phenomenon. And before you say "bu-but muh Native Americans!", the United States of America =/= Cherokee/Chawtah/*insert native region here* nation

If you have to fuck a non-European female as a European male (racially), then it's truly over for you.
This act basically signals that you are not fit to reproduce within your own race, hence being rejected by your own women.

Imagine having to resort to females like this:

View attachment 17953

Instead of THIS:

View attachment 17954

ALL because of your subhumanity.

This must be the most suicide fuel feeling as a white sub8 man. Females of your own race reject you and hate you.
low iq thread, i like the asian girl more

Looks ugly to me, sorry, and I'm not even nonwhite.

You're missing out, you're the only race that can actually have a relationship with a white foid. I bet their braps don't even smell.

On the other side of the equation, having to date an incel as a woman is absolutely disgusting and repulsive to them.

thats because you probably NEVER lived in middle east.

Only middle eastern women you see in USA is the rich or very successfully middle easterns. best of the best.

if you ever lived in middle east, u'd know average WASP/Nordic girl mogs the shit out of female sand monkeys.

Not true I live in Canada where they allowed in refugees as long as they are female they are allowed in. (Though males cant unless they have kids or are very well educated. I think majority are hot even though they live in my crappy neighborhood, dont have much money. I think the women are very attractive.

Its just a preference though. Some like blonde women more then anything, I personally dont get that, at all. I would probably choose a blonde absolute last out of all the types of women out there. (Though white brunettes are really hot and high up on the list IMO) But blondes I just see them as really boring. Just my preference.

Maybe its because I strive for being non traditional, want difference experiences out of the ordinary. But I am sexually much more attracted to ethnic women (but not Asian women) then I am majority of white women.

LMFAO 111 replies already.

Threads regarding race is almost always garnering so many attention on this site.

I pity the man who is given an inherent attraction for blondes due to their extremely high demand

Must be nice to be a white man though

White women are the most loyal race of femoids, even though they have a big reputation for race mixing and coalburning for some reason...

and Asian femoids basically worhip even ugly 2/10 white males kek.

Maybe you should try Stormfront if you are that obsessed with blonds, if you only want a model you are not different from femoids who only want a perfect Chad.

Even with the power of being white, there's still a large number of white incels on these forms who can't get ethnics purely due to their shitty face genetics