Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having the desire to be in a masculine body rather than being unmasculine is called dymorphopobia these days

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Just fucking lol

so im mentally ill because i dont accept it Living in a unmasculine Body through which i get bullied?

Over for transchads.

Tbh i don't want a chad/chadlite body. I don't know the real reason for this but it just does not look well on me.

High IQ thread.

why do sjws/women (same thing) invent new stupid words everyday?

probably a stupid question in itself. "muh toxic masculinity"

Masculinity is cope. You're volcel if you're not twinkmaxxing.

why do sjws/women (same thing) invent new stupid words everyday?

probably a stupid question in itself. "muh toxic masculinity"
It’s only a matter of time until having a Y chromosome is a crime punishable by death tbh.

So true @Doug. We're living in a time where accepting your failure is the most praiseworthy achievement. Where seeing falling short of your goals is better than pushing your own limits. Where absolute dedication to one's aspiration is considered a mental illness.

BDD = fictitious mental disorder appropriated by reddit neeks

Just be yourself bro.

So basically wanting to improve yourself is a mental disorder now. It's because we let those fat fuck cope thinking they are healthy, now they want to protect their feelings saying everyone who wants to look better is insane because then they feel better about sitting on their fat lazy liberal sacks of fat they call asses.

But I used to know phobia of looking oneself like opposite sex is called "dimorphophobia", but anyway the context stays the same. What they are basically trying to do is to obliterate the basic sense of the natural sexual dimorphism completely.

Women’s suffrage was the ultimate mistake tbh. That’s when the downward spiral began.

exactly. would like to find the graves of the cucks who supported them to desecrate their graves.

Over for transchads.
There is much truth in this joke. When guys don't feel at home with their body, it's a mental thing, but when people feel the wrong gender, everyone thinks it's ok to change the body. I made a thread about this a while ago.

What a weird ass timeline to live in.