Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having standards doesn’t make you a volcel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having standards doesn’t make you a volcel if it’s ok for my looksmatch to be Chad only why is it an issue if I don’t want a landwhale or a sub 5 that’s dumb

You’re a volcel if you would reject your looksmatch imo.

yeah we know that

Ethnics be like: “muh looksmatch is a 11/10 blonde hair blue eyes gigastacy”

Volcel if you have standards. But if it's over you'll never get a chance to act on those standards. Most of the guys on this site that cope with "I would never date X woman" are coping hard. If any such woman ever paid them an ounce of attention they'd drink it up. The few that wouldnt are simply volcels anyway.

If you can easily find women around who are below your "looksmatch" you don't belong on this site.

Having standards doesn’t make you a volcel if it’s ok for my looksmatch to be Chad only why is it an issue if I don’t want a landwhale or a sub 5 that’s dumb
Finally something i can agree with, VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDNT FUK THIS 400 POUND POOP ENCRUSTED STD RIDDLED BLOB WITH A HOLE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

finally a good post from this guy :feelskek: Psychological standards are volcel though

You're a volcel if incels don't like you
you're an incel if normies don't like you
the chances are, you're in a superposition of both states :feelsthink: