Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having small talks with normies is impossible

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
They can all spend 30min talking about some trivial stuff they did last weekend. Even if I had similar experiences like traveling abroad I can’t keep the conversation going because I’m not interested in narrating trivial details with fake excitement. Also I’ve done basically everything alone in life while normies and foids are always talking about how they did things with friends, family or partner.

Fukin hate normie small talks ngl. 10 minutes into their convo and I already need energy recharge, kek

Last edited:
i used to just shake my head and look in their eyes, dont even say much than a "yes" or a simple question, never fails

Normgroids just don't stop droning on and they also like to repeat things a lot, sentence after sentence

they also like to repeat things a lot, sentence after sentence
And they have the nerve to call repetition an autistic trait and call autists boring, kek

They always ask what I do for a living and what I do in my free time. Conversations with NT males feel mundane and pointless, i just force myself to spend some time with them to not be rude when they ask me to hang out.

i just keep asking questions because people love to talk about themselves

The main talk is with their bodies and what goes on when people want to fuck you.

i just keep asking questions because people love to talk about themselves
thats my strategy too.

Just play their game talks about shallow stuff too.

A lonely man must learn to be convincing

Sounds like your welcome is running thin at your job, this what happens every time autist tries to get a job.

yeah these people can spend all day talking trivial stuff but when I join in talking about trivial stuff I feel out of place by them

I'd gladly talk about the upcoming ChDKz offensives that will take place in Chernarus. Also, I would also talk about the implications of an eventual ISIL-ISIS-Daesh resurgence.

normies are a different species

What do normies even talk about, goyslop, shitty marvel movies, basic bitch political opinions acquired from twitter. Its been so long since I last talked to one I don't even know how I would engage

Sounds like your welcome is running thin at your job, this what happens every time autist tries to get a job.
Do you have any tips for an autist on how to keep up appearance longer? For me goyim are nice to me first 2 months then when they don't know how to handle me they default to neutrality or hostility, I will admit I act kinda retarded some days especially after drinking mid week or on sundays but I mostly keep to myself and say goodmorning / goodbye and try to be helpful and polite which apparently is not enough for Der Ewige floor workers, I never kept a job longer then 6 months I think.

Do you have any tips for an autist on how to keep up appearance longer? For me goyim are nice to me first 2 months then when they don't know how to handle me they default to neutrality or hostility, I will admit I act kinda retarded some days especially after drinking mid week or on sundays but I mostly keep to myself and say goodmorning / goodbye and try to be helpful and polite which apparently is not enough for Der Ewige floor workers, I never kept a job longer then 6 months I think.
Sounds like suicidefuel to me. I’m wondering how long it’ll take before everyone at my workplace starts to hate me

Normies are lost when they're not with each other.

Sounds like suicidefuel to me. I’m wondering how long it’ll take before everyone at my workplace starts to hate me
Story of my life. Though there are some successful jobmaxxed incels here who think kind of bluepilled about the job world. That unlike dating, we all have equal opportunities based soley on our work ethic.

Workplace is as social an environment as anywhere else in life. Sociability first, workability second. I envy the incel who doesn't seem to have any other social problems beyond not getting a girlfriend. But, but, but, I thought looks effected everything.

They can all spend 30min talking about some trivial stuff they did last weekend. Even if I had similar experiences like traveling abroad I can’t keep the conversation going because I’m not interested in narrating trivial details with fake excitement. Also I’ve done basically everything alone in life while normies and foids are always talking about how they did things with friends, family or partner.

Fukin hate normie small talks ngl. 10 minutes into their convo and I already need energy recharge, kek
Most people bore the fucking shit out of me. I like reading philosophy and watching documentaries about Science and Technology and all these retards talk about is money, sex, sports, video games, drugs, there material possessions and garbage movies.

I don’t know to respond to normies when they start talking to me about random shit. Conversations feel more like jestering than anything else.

Cant hold a conversation one on one For More than a minute with normies. The conversation is just so mundane. Group setting is better when you Are eating at work For example.

Most people bore the fucking shit out of me. I like reading philosophy and watching documentaries about Science and Technology and all these retards talk about is money, sex, sports, video games, drugs, there material possessions and garbage movies.