Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having Sex with Women Is Gay

E

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
What do women look like if they were bald with no makeup?

IMG 2105
IMG 2103
IMG 2107
IMG 2116
IMG 2109
IMG 2111
IMG 2112

What a male equivalent looks like:

IMG 2115

Not much difference, really. :feelswhat: :feelspuke:

It was difficult finding images of truly bald females with zero makeup.

If you argue that a woman's body provides other feminine cues, the face is typically the first thing people notice, and the body is often covered by clothing.

If you still find bald women without makeup attractive, it could suggest an attraction to androgynous features, indicating that your attraction might not be exclusively straight. :feelsohgod:

only physically or mentally ill women are bald
so it's normal to not be attracted to bald women

No, you are a faggot. A normal natural foid shouldn't look like that, you are just finding excuses to not like women. Kys

What do women look like if they were bald with no makeup?

View attachment 1192960View attachment 1192961View attachment 1192963View attachment 1192975View attachment 1192965View attachment 1192967View attachment 1192968

What a male equivalent looks like:

View attachment 1192976

Not much difference, really. :feelswhat: :feelspuke:

It was difficult finding images of truly bald females with zero makeup.

If you argue that a woman's body provides other feminine cues, the face is typically the first thing people notice, and the body is often covered by clothing.

If you still find bald women without makeup attractive, it could suggest an attraction to androgynous features, indicating that your attraction might not be exclusively straight. :feelsohgod:
No one finds bald women attractive (I sound bluepill. but I meant that baldness ruins your looks) , but some of them are attractive despite being bald, same applies to men. It has nothing to with sexuality

Based. No more inceldom for me. I am volcel because wanting to fuck women is gay :feelsthink:

Based. No more inceldom for me. I am volcel because wanting to fuck women is gay :feelsthink:
Finally someone got it
Jfl at the autists who thought I was being dead serious

What in the giga cope you talking about

It's shocking what a difference being bald makes to both men & women's looks. Makes them look at least 10-15 years older.

It's shocking what a difference being bald makes to both men & women's looks. Makes them look at least 10-15 years older.
And balding impacts us Whites the worst.

"Honestly, dating women is gay, having sex with women is gay" - Nicholas Joseph Fuentes.
that is what you sound like right now brocel.

So much for "Muh JBW"
JBW just shows Whites -who are already attractive to begin with- are slightly preferred on dating apps, a lot of which is just hook-ups for college sluts & the like.

JBW just shows Whites -who are already attractive to begin with- are slightly preferred on dating apps, a lot of which is just hook-ups for college sluts & the like.

"Honestly, dating women is gay, having sex with women is gay" - Nicholas Joseph Fuentes.
that is what you sound like right now brocel.
:lul:

jfl at the title of this thread. cope