Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having sagging skin is truecel.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
This shit fucks you up, it absolutely destroys all hope of you being 'chad' or 'normie'.

My chin is practically non-existent, because my throat and bone structure are inward, like a mongoloid. Even more so with a totally horrible giant head.
My upper caste cousins (with whom I have no contact and would not like to) have a much better structure than mine, height, anyway... My dimorphism had to end in such a rotten way. I have only been able to cope so far in this soya meat because of my NEET situation.

Sounds brutal. Having a babyface has never gotten me any pussy though

This shit fucks you up, it absolutely destroys all hope of you being 'chad' or 'normie'.

My chin is practically non-existent, because my throat and bone structure are inward, like a mongoloid. Even more so with a totally horrible giant head.
My upper caste cousins (with whom I have no contact and would not like to) have a much better structure than mine, height, anyway... My dimorphism had to end in such a rotten way. I have only been able to cope so far in this soya meat because of my NEET situation.
my skin is weak as hell. just touch it with your little finger and it will get irritated.