Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having no social life during your teenage years

nordiccell

nordiccell

5'7** KHHV with cerebral palsey
-
Does anyone else hate going on social media and seeing teenagers partying, having fun, etc? During my teenage years I had 0 friends, I was never invited anywhere, and no one ever even talked to me. Seeing all these teens post the life I wish I had is a different type of pain :fuk:

I hate how my teen years were completely wasted and now I'll never get them back, even seeing these bastards hanging out in big groups fills me with jealousy and rage :feelsbadman:

I've missed out on teen love, going to parties, developing my social skills, sneaking out at 2 am, just doing dumb teenage shit in general - everything a normal person got to do, I haven't. I could have had a normal teen life if it weren't for my disability and height, being a KHHV at 20 years old is just so fucking miserable. It's getting harder and harder to cope :feelsrope:

Even the fucking nerds have their own cliques sometimes even with foids truecel trait is being a loner:blackpill:

Teenage years are literally our most important years for proper social development.
Anyone who says that teen love sucks is a gaslighting moron sexhaver :feelswhat:

Teenage years are literally our most important years for proper social development.
Anyone who says that teen love sucks is a gaslighting moron sexhaver :feelswhat:
Yeah, if you didn't developed social skills during teen years how do you supposed to do it later in life? Others usually form their social circles and create a families then.

Yeah, if you didn't developed social skills during teen years how do you supposed to do it later in life? Whe others usually form their social circles and create a families?
The simple and honest answer is you don't. I suppose you do have a chance in your early 20s if you're in University, but otherwise, after 25 it's Giga over for you.

I know, that's why I am trying not to waste my 20s but seems impossible kek

We're behind on sexual experience, social skills and pretty much everything. Normies have no idea what it's like to be isolated during your teen years.

I know, that's why I am trying not to waste my 20s but seems impossible kek
Same, I feel like I'm repeating my teenage years all over again cause I still have no friends and still don't get invited anywhere. How am I supposed to improve my social life if no one's willing to even acknowledge my existence :feelsUnreal:

I know how that feels, it sucks so much. I don't think it's possible to recover from that. Maybe if one works really hard in uni to be outgoing it can happen. And if one can't even make friends, getting a GF is a whole other dimension.

I think if you're 18-21 you can still attend a uni and live in the dorms. That will force you to be social. I didn't want to pay the extra money for living on campus so I lived with my mom and commuted :feelstastyman: as a result I went basically 3 years without talking to a single person beyond a few words. I never would've imagined my prime years would end up being so dull and lonely.

If you're still young, please, do something you faggot.

Luckily I had a small group of friends throughout elementary and HS that accepted me even though I was a big weirdo. I was a :feelsclown:

Last edited:
The youth pill is irreversibly and completely destroyed every ounce of humanity and hope I had in this life.

cerebral palsey? fucking brutal

Looking back, it just hurts

I know how that feels, it sucks so much. I don't think it's possible to recover from that. Maybe if one works really hard in uni to be outgoing it can happen. And if one can't even make friends, getting a GF is a whole other dimension.

I think if you're 18-21 you can still attend a uni and live in the dorms. That will force you to be social. I didn't want to pay the extra money for living on campus so I lived with my mom and commuted :feelstastyman: as a result I went basically 3 years without talking to a single person beyond a few words. I never would've imagined my prime years would end up being so dull and lonely.
I'm going to college/uni soon but I don't feel like getting a dorm because I need to save money too plus I think I need a break from being with my schoolmates