Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having no friends is the worst thing ever

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
If you ever have the experience of having no friends you deserve severe financial compensation. Having no friends is the worst thing that can happen to a human being even worse than being a virgin. Especially because humans are first and foremost social animals. I just want some fucking friends how am I to ugly to get fucking friends this is torture :cryfeels:

Same here brocel :feelsrope:

I don't even care about foids now just want some good friends to hang out with :feelsrope::feelsrope:

But I'm too high-inhib to get that :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

yeah I would like some real friends :feelscomfy::society:

but all of these normalfags are attention seeking, fame seeking, backstabbing pieces of shit :feelswhat::society:

having bad friends is worse :smonk:

i've been friendless so long I am uncomfortable around people and cant imagine regularly being around them

Friendship is really overrated tbh.

I'm so used to not having any friends I don't want any at this point.

Autists like me struggle making friends

Re: what does it feel like to have a lot of friends?
Moronism
Png

#181275324Friday, January 08, 2016 7:21 AM CST
"Friendship" always leads to psychological slavery. Enemies are much more reliable. Friends rely on constant hedonism to benefit from the presence of an additional individual. This is not so with the inverse. There is a significant quantity of implied respect among those who openly oppose each-other for significant intervals of time.
Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181380509Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:25 PM CST
"honestly try apps like okc or tinder when you do, especially if you have problems making conversation with randos in real life. I did both and I have 3 good friends that i met on those apps, which helped me expand my social group easily from there because your friends are my friends and my friends... you get the point" Unfortunately, there is simply no purpose in attempting to interact with other individuals positively. The individuals that you interact with will easily perceive you as being inferior if your "flaws" are evident. "Friendship" itself is based on hedonism. The other person is concerned only with appeasing their instinctual needs by obtaining something of value from you.

Re: Don't ever be friends with thatgirlmaggy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183185559Sunday, February 07, 2016 6:20 PM CST
"the horror of actually having friends" It is not an authentic "friendship." The subject of the thread is supposedly a female individual that regularly entices "her" Internet companions using anatomy.
Re: I wish I wasn't so idiotic.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183260473Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:09 AM CST
"Incorrect. I have some friends who have high level self esteem, and they are much more intelligent than me." Your "friends" have "high" self-esteem only because they are perceived by those within their social clique as "intelligent." They use this to mask the simple fact that they are essentially worthless to strangers. They are very narcissistic and naive if they cannot recognize such a simple realization.

Re: i just had a super romantic dream about my best friend
Moronism
Png

#183180022Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:53 PM CST
"(actually we almost ###### once when we were buzzed but thats a diff story)" Well, I am able to notice that you are an "overlord" of abstraction. Also, your "friend" likely perceives you as worthless. Mathematics/Philosophy is a much more preferable space of knowledge.

Re: Ask me questions pls
AtheisticAnon
Png

#181651709Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:26 AM CST
"What to do when a close friend may have been telling you a lie for nearly a year..?" It is your fault for exhibiting such naivety. Truly, friendship is nothing more than psychological-dominance to appease hedonistic desires. Only negativity is positive. Well, paradoxically.
Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182816215Monday, February 01, 2016 12:19 AM CST
Well then, my apologies for the six day interval. It would seem that I had a minor disagreement with the moderators. Now then, I suppose that I should resolve any mistaken assumptions. I am very surprised that I did not notice those comments previously. "please tell me how you are able to argue over something that makes absolutely no sense" Simple. The individuals in question are involved in sort of Internet alliance that is fueled by Groundkeeper's evident naivety. His "friend" is a well known "script-kiddie" that has somehow gained membership to RbxDev. I cannot understand why Groundkeeper's would deny this when the objective evidence validates my claims. I suppose that gender is a significant factor in his psychological-submission, though I cannot verify this. It is very distressing and repulsive to see male individuals such as Groundskeeper easily deceived by narcissistic female adolescent schoolchildren utilizing an Internet forum. My extensive concern is valid given the state of society. "isn't chimmihc the guy that helps everyone on the GD forum?" Indeed he is. Chimmihc is widely praised for his rather mature and beneficial behavior on the "Game-Design" sub-section. The goal of Chimmihc is to encourage the intellectual-growth of the entire community via Lua. You should become a scripter also.

it’s a chore to have friends; you have to listen to their bullshit and drama and go out to places and do shit you don’t like.