Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having no foreskin is unbearable

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
My parents literally cucked me for fucking day one. I'm born, boom, no foreskin for me.

It's like there was a little demon on their shoulders just telling them to snip it off. That their only son was never going to use his dick in a woman anyways, so might as well ruin his masturbation and sensitivity too. All those nerve endings? Bah! Who needs them?!
Or maybe it was some sicko doctor who thought it was funny to chop away skin from newborn baby boys. And maybe they fucking encouraged my parents to PAY MONEY for me to have a part of my dick snipped off.

And I'm not even Jewish so there's no religious reason for it! And they gave me a full fucking circumcision where there is virtually NONE LEFT. So if I ever even try to restore it, it'll be a massively difficult undertaking at best.

It fucking pisses me off to no end, really it does. Every time I look down at my dick I am reminded of what they did to me WITHOUT MY FUCKING CONSENT. As if it wasn't enough to give me shitty genetics! They had to take chop off part of my penis too! I mean, might as well right? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ASKED ME WHEN THEY TOOK MY FORESKIN!

Maybe they should have just chopped my entire dick and balls off right then and there. So I'd be raised as a gender less eunuch who would never have a sex drive and couldn't become an incel.

And nobody fucking cares. I've confronted them about it and they do not give a single solitary fucking shit. "Oh well" they say. WHAT THE FUCK?! And of course at the same time everyone in the world looks at female circumcision and says it's not the same, and that it's this horrific war crime that needs to be stopped by the international community immediately. Yet they let male circumcision go on in thousands of hospitals around the world every single day in their "civilized" countries and don't blink an eye. In fact, they laugh at and ridicule men who try to stop circumcision! HOW IS IT NOT THE SAME?! I can make the exact same fucking argument about female circumcision that I can about male circumcision. Because both chop off important parts. Both are originally part of traditional or religious practices. Both reduce sensitivity permenantly and forever damage your sexual organs.

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS MALE CIRCUMCISION OF NEWBORNS, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!! LITERALLY I WOULD PAY MONEY TO SEE THE LIFE DRAIN FROM YOUR EYES AFTER YOU ARE RIPPED LIMB FROM LIMB BY MEDIEVAL TORTURE DEVICES!!! FUCKING DIE!!!

Over for circumcels

I really don´t get why it is still legal in 2023 to mutilate little boys in the name of religion, okay sure you have to respect religious beliefs but do you have to do that to the point of mutilate children?

I really don´t get why it is still legal in 2023 to mutilate little boys in the name of religion, okay sure you have to respect religious beliefs but do you have to do that to the point of mutilate children?
I don't get why it is still legal. If you are Jewish then fine, but make it so they can only circumcise the boy when he is old enough and can decide for himself. And only he gets to make the decision.

I don't get why it is still legal. If you are Jewish then fine, but make it so they can only circumcise the boy when he is old enough and can decide for himself. And only he gets to make the decision.
Agreed! It´s okay with the person´s consent but as a speechless little boy you can´t even say no.

have you ever brought it up to your parents?

have you ever brought it up to your parents?
Yes and they don't even care at all. Like I said, they just go "Oh well" or "It was 22 years ago" or "What are you gonna do about it now?" or some other stupid shit. I can't even get a half-assed apology about it.

Yes and they don't even care at all. Like I said, they just go "Oh well" or "It was 22 years ago" or "What are you gonna do about it now?" or some other stupid shit. I can't even get a half-assed apology about it.
I would say shit like “kms and reincarnation maxx”. Wonder what your parents would say if you had said that jfl.

I've never understood why Americans circumcise their children? They don't adhere to a religion which says to do this.

sex-discussion.is

I was born short and I had this happen to me when I was a baby. Idc anymore and cook alot regardless. It sucks but it's proof that the universe is ALIVE AND WANTS BEINGS LIKE ME TO REBEL AND MAKE FOOLS OF OURSELVES

I've never understood why Americans circumcise their children? They don't adhere to a religion which says to do this.
Werner sombart quote lbt4p5c

phimosis is dope you rly don't need to pull back the skin for pissing or jerking
inshallah robot foreskin by 2032 for you brother

/r/Intactivism

Well it could be worse, I can’t even pull my foreskin back

The fact that circumcision is legal in America, let alone widespread, is proof we live in a misandristic society.
Only in the most man-hating culture can males genital integrity be completely ignored; you would have to have a negative IQ to claim (as most people do) that females are oppressed and men are the oppressors.

American boomers, especially White ones, hate their children and grandchildren. They hate the thought of anyone being better than them. They hate the thought of having to pay for them, when they money could be used for hedonism.

It makes me extremely suicidal whenever I think about it :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm really sorry brocel...

Is it an American thing? I've never heard of people getting it done apart from Joos in the UK

My parents should be acid faced for everything they did to me. I FUCKING LOATH THOSE SUBHUMANS :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is it an American thing? I've never heard of people getting it done apart from Joos in the UK
Yes, it's jewmericans, mudslimes, and a few other ppl that do this.

Over 62% of newborn American boys get it in 2023. I think less than 5% of the entire USA population is Jewish and Muslim combined. So most of the USA by relgious tradtion should not have this operation done. Yet, they have a ton of Protestant Christian Fundamentalists/ Evangelicals who are Zionist in nature and will adopt traditions that aren't deemed necessary by the Bible because they take things too far and are literalists.
These are the kind of people who believe that the nation of Israel and the temple being rebuilt will genuinely bring about The Second Coming of Christ. They will chop baby foreskin off because they do not believe being a gentile Christian is enough, they think everyone must emulate Hebrew practices. Many of them also believe the Earth is only 4000 years old and that dinosaurs existed at the same tike as humans. Some even deny that dinosaurs existed at all and that it is a huge conspiracy. It's pure delusion.

For compariosn, in countries like Canada the rate is about 32% and in UK/AUS/NZ it is around 20%.

And in most of Europe, the rates are like a few percent I believe. I'm thankful for that.
I can't even imagine me not having foreskin honestly.
I think all babies should have the right to stay unmutilated, no matter whether they are male or female, FGM is terrible too.

My parents literally cucked me for fucking day one. I'm born, boom, no foreskin for me.

It's like there was a little demon on their shoulders just telling them to snip it off. That their only son was never going to use his dick in a woman anyways, so might as well ruin his masturbation and sensitivity too. All those nerve endings? Bah! Who needs them?!
Or maybe it was some sicko doctor who thought it was funny to chop away skin from newborn baby boys. And maybe they fucking encouraged my parents to PAY MONEY for me to have a part of my dick snipped off.

And I'm not even Jewish so there's no religious reason for it! And they gave me a full fucking circumcision where there is virtually NONE LEFT. So if I ever even try to restore it, it'll be a massively difficult undertaking at best.

It fucking pisses me off to no end, really it does. Every time I look down at my dick I am reminded of what they did to me WITHOUT MY FUCKING CONSENT. As if it wasn't enough to give me shitty genetics! They had to take chop off part of my penis too! I mean, might as well right? IT'S NOT LIKE THEY ASKED ME WHEN THEY TOOK MY FORESKIN!

Maybe they should have just chopped my entire dick and balls off right then and there. So I'd be raised as a gender less eunuch who would never have a sex drive and couldn't become an incel.

And nobody fucking cares. I've confronted them about it and they do not give a single solitary fucking shit. "Oh well" they say. WHAT THE FUCK?! And of course at the same time everyone in the world looks at female circumcision and says it's not the same, and that it's this horrific war crime that needs to be stopped by the international community immediately. Yet they let male circumcision go on in thousands of hospitals around the world every single day in their "civilized" countries and don't blink an eye. In fact, they laugh at and ridicule men who try to stop circumcision! HOW IS IT NOT THE SAME?! I can make the exact same fucking argument about female circumcision that I can about male circumcision. Because both chop off important parts. Both are originally part of traditional or religious practices. Both reduce sensitivity permenantly and forever damage your sexual organs.

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS MALE CIRCUMCISION OF NEWBORNS, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!! LITERALLY I WOULD PAY MONEY TO SEE THE LIFE DRAIN FROM YOUR EYES AFTER YOU ARE RIPPED LIMB FROM LIMB BY MEDIEVAL TORTURE DEVICES!!! FUCKING DIE!!!
flag_8046843840.jpg