Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having many foid friends = gay

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In middle school in my class there was that kid who only had foid friends, you could always see him with the same group of 3 or 4 foids talking. Everyone teased him saying he was gay but he denied it. Years later after finishing middle school, one of my friends told me that indeed, that kid was gay :feelskek: Then in high school again there was a guy that only had foid friends, but this time it was obvious he was gay and he didn't deny it because everyone knew already. I observed none of the straight males had many foid friends, most didn't have any at all or just one. Seems logical, foid conversation topics are boring (fashion, traveling, gossips, netflix) so it's understandable why straight men have so few foid friends. Also explains why the friendzone is so feared. JFL at foids who say "ur incel because u never had female friends so u don't understand our psychology" kek.

either that or he's trying to get laid and he's a cuck

I used to think having a bunch of foid friends would be a good idea, but I just felt cucked and gay

Estrogen vibes they give off make you feminine, unless you are hitting on them.

Women and men can’t be friends

Having any foid friends = cucked, bluepilled or gay

That's unironically true. Those kind of of guys, with a lot of female friends but no romantic partner, always give gay vibes

Friends with benefits only. Fuck being just friends.

even if you are a gay, you need to be handsome to make foid friends, foids love to make friends with good looking gays, in fact, foids are happy to find out two handsome boys are gay couple

even if you are a gay, you need to be handsome to make foid friends, foids love to make friends with good looking gays, in fact, foids are happy to find out two handsome boys are gay couple
Mmm not sure about that, countless of low tier normies and incels (with good social skills so they mog me) are friendzoned by foids because they aren't Chad enough. That middle school kid I'm talking about was incel tier, he was a fatcel and had a big ugly black mole under his eye so everyone laughed at him (in his back) for that.

In middle school in my class there was that kid who only had foid friends, you could always see him with the same group of 3 or 4 foids talking. Everyone teased him saying he was gay but he denied it. Years later after finishing middle school, one of my friends told me that indeed, that kid was gay :feelskek: Then in high school again there was a guy that only had foid friends, but this time it was obvious he was gay and he didn't deny it because everyone knew already. I observed none of the straight males had many foid friends, most didn't have any at all or just one. Seems logical, foid conversation topics are boring (fashion, traveling, gossips, netflix) so it's understandable why straight men have so few foid friends. Also explains why the friendzone is so feared. JFL at foids who say "ur incel because u never had female friends so u don't understand our psychology" kek.
Women talk about big dick bf problems

i had a guy at work who swore he was straight but was gay as shit and only had female friends very true tbh

JFL but foids are shit because she never had male friends so she doesn't understand our psychology..."

but wait it's foids so of course it's always the man's fault

Hanging out platonically with foids seems boring at best or humiliating and stressful at worst.

If you hang out with Foids without trying to fuck you're gayer than a $3 bill.

I wish I had a foid friend, I would ask her for advice and pity sex

Men rarely make friends with females unless its for a relationship/sex

0 foid friends = super straight