Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Having lots of people share your name, but you’re never the person being addressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
My name is insanely common (Alex) and being in highschool with it is maddening. Every day I’ll be walking and hear someone say my name. Every time I turn around, and every time it’s someone else being referenced, girl or guy. The reaction to me even thinking someone might be talking to me is either giggling or “no not you teehee!”. I hate having a class with 4 other Alex’s (Not even shitting you it’s that bad). Anyone else have this problem at their school/place of work/something else?

Yeah, I have a common name too. You think someone wants to talk to you, only to laugh at you for responding to them. As if the idea of talking to you is a fucking joke. Had to deal with this kind of humiliation my whole life. It's so bad I've thought about changing my name but I don't know what I would call myself

Yeah, I have a common name too. You think someone wants to talk to you, only to laugh at you for responding to them. As if the idea of talking to you is a fucking joke. Had to deal with this kind of humiliation my whole life. It's so bad I've thought about changing my name but I don't know what I would call myself
When I was a little kid I always wanted to name myself “Awesome guy” so everyone would have to call me that. Not sure what I would go by now. Nero is a pretty cool name but I’m not Italian so it would seem weird and LARPy.

Interesting.

I have an incel friend irl named Alex(ander) :feelshehe::feelshmm:
And I have a blackcel friend irl. Cinematic parallel or something stranger? :feelshmm:

And I have a blackcel friend irl. Cinematic parallel or something stranger? :feelshmm:
:feelshmm: :feelshmm:

on a srs note he's 5'9" and you're 5'4" so you two are definitely different people

:feelshmm: :feelshmm:

on a srs note he's 5'9" and you're 5'4" so you two are definitely different people
yeah and I’m assuming you arent a sophomore in highschool

I went unnoticed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back