Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having lifelong frustrations, anxiety, etc. has caused me to long for a return to childhood (or to a state when I was free from troubling worries).

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Having gotten vaccinated really screwed my mind up and my psychological development. And not to mention, I’m genetically a highly sensitive person, so this only aggravated my anxiety and negativity. I also felt so much feelings of unhappiness, frustration with getting along with people, being a loner, etc. I never had much a close attachment or relationship to anyone, especially my dad, who seems to have the same mental problems as me—negativity (I don’t know the origins/cause of this), high sensitivity, easily angered, etc.

I’m in my mid-twenties so I still have time to make my life better, and everything is slowly starting to improve for me, fortunately. At the same time though, I just hate the realization that my childhood/youth is slowly starting to fade away.

But honestly, I wouldn’t really mind this too much if I had lots of money, which I think is a plausible scenario for me. I’m very interested in STEM degrees, so I think there’s hope. At the same time though, I just hate that there was never a time in my life when I was ever completely anxiety-free with nothing to worry about. Anxiety and negativity have wrecked my mental health and happiness since childhood, since age 12-13, really.

Can anyone relate?

Last edited:
I’m in my mid-twenties so I still have time to make my life better
cope
But honestly, I wouldn’t really mind this too much if I had lots of money, which I think is a plausible scenario for me. I’m very interested in STEM degrees, so I think there’s hope. At the same time though, I just hate that there was never a time in my life when I was ever completely anxiety-free with nothing to worry about. Anxiety and negativity have wrecked my mental health and happiness since childhood, since age 12-13, really.

Can anyone relate?
just don't stress
what would be the consequences?
failure?
if so why care about failure
embrace it or whatever

I understand you perfectly, brocel.

When life hits me hard and my legs seem to give out, I just let my mind fly. I imagine myself looking more pleasant, with a girlfriend by my side, living a more satisfying life, knowing what it's like to be genuinely loved by a woman, giving a good meaning to living.

But dreams, like the smoke from my cigarettes, fly away.

I'm in a very similar predicament. I don't think I'll be able to handle when my parents pass away. All the responsibilities I'll have to face and go at alone. I don't even really know where to start or what my place is in this world.

I'm in a very similar predicament. I don't think I'll be able to handle when my parents pass away. All the responsibilities I'll have to face and go at alone. I don't even really know where to start or what my place is in this world.
Same. That thought makes me sad. I’m nearly a total loner. I’ll probably become depressed or entrenched in a hole of depression or prolonged unhappiness.

When life hits me hard and my legs seem to give out, I just let my mind fly. I imagine myself looking more pleasant, with a girlfriend by my side, living a more satisfying life, knowing what it's like to be genuinely loved by a woman, giving a good meaning to living.

Yeah. I can relate to that as well.

The thought of those things really elicits a somewhat strong feeling of happiness,….. but then it just fades away as the phantasm that it is.

Day dreaming and depersonalization are quintessential :incel:

I want free from all pains or i want to die, Simple AS