Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel having kids would be nice

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i have insane nostalgia from when i was a kid of playing video games in the back of my moms car after she picked me up from school and drove me all over

and laying on the grass watching the sky and listening to music with my parents

no worries on my mind no concerns just living in the moment enjoying simple things

i'd really like to provide that experience to a kid and sit back and watch and make sure his life was very cool but with todays vile whore foids and the economical situation it's literally impossible.

very potent suifuel to have such an unobtainable desire.. and the fact my mom and dad are pushing the idea of my having kids isn't helping since the idea is in my head

Kids don't remain kids, they grow up in this cold and brutal world. Having kids as an otherwise genetic dead end is a crime against humanity.

having incel babies is brutal. putting them in a world when they would never have sex with women really? :dafuckfeels:

Kids don't remain kids, they grow up in this cold and brutal world. Having kids as an otherwise genetic dead end is a crime against humanity.
it would still be nice to relive the nostalgic memories i have as a kid through a kid of my own.

My genetics are garbage and my parents shouldn't have had kids. Me and my brother are both miserable everyday. Fuck having kids.

:yes:
it would still be nice to relive the nostalgic memories i have as a kid through a kid of my own.
So youre saying you would gamble that your offspring's lifetime would turn out well, knowing your own genes are shit, on the off chance you get to vicariously re-experience your childhood through them? And then who gives af when they arent a kid anymore?

I'd be a loser dad with an ugly kid anyway

So youre saying you would gamble that your offspring's lifetime would turn out well, knowing your own genes are shit, on the off chance you get to vicariously re-experience your childhood through them? And then who gives af when they arent a kid anymore?
yeah. idk. humans have a desire to have kids everyone here can pretend they don't but it's an inherent biological drive

To be denied the chance of being a father of our own is the cruellest fate of all. Everyday I'm reminded of that fact as I work directly with kids and have proven myself to be a good role model, ensuring their safety time and again. I'll never get that chance to be a father to my own kid and that is a bitter pill to swallow.

To be denied the chance of being a father of our own is the cruellest fate of all. Everyday I'm reminded of that fact as I work directly with kids and have proven myself to be a good role model, ensuring their safety time and again. I'll never get that chance to be a father to my own kid and that is a bitter pill to swallow.
Tragic.