Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having IRL friends is extremely overrated if you're an incel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I've never had problems making friends IRL and have quite a few friends. But seriously, what's the point of going out and doing stuff socially if I can't attain the main goal of it, which is acquiring females and sex? It's like going to a bakery but being allergic to gluten, so you can't eat any of the tasty stuff, just sit there and talk.

Not to mention all the conversations about women that tend to pop up whenever lots of males are together in a comradely, casual way.

My friends are always inviting me to go out and I feel a little bad about refusing all the time, I don't dislike them at all, it's just that being alone at home, far from the sight of IRL attractive femoids, is way more comfortable and fulfilling to me.

Out of all of my friends I have only one that I'd really feel bad about never seeing again to be honest, because we have just so much in common and he has such a good sense of not invading your space and comprehending when you're not feeling social. This is rare AS FUCK in Brazil, most people where I live even think randomly dropping by by other people's houses without asking to do it beforehand is ok. I absolutely hate that but I'm too polite/beta to say that to people's faces.

i feel the same way. I've become a stoner hermit now.

You're basically the guy at the track meet in a wheelchair. They may think you're a decent person, but you're not one of them.

I haven't had friends in almost ten years. Try that then say friends don't matter.

Yes its overrated as hell, going out going to parties and shit like that gets borings knowing that you wont get any pussy, just feel pointless

this, i just would have blackpilled incels friends like me

I've never had problems making friends IRL and have quite a few friends. But seriously, what's the point of going out and doing stuff socially if I can't attain the main goal of it, which is acquiring females and sex? It's like going to a bakery but being allergic to gluten, so you can't eat any of the tasty stuff, just sit there and talk.

Not to mention all the conversations about women that tend to pop up whenever lots of males are together in a comradely, casual way.

My friends are always inviting me to go out and I feel a little bad about refusing all the time, I don't dislike them at all, it's just that being alone at home, far from the sight of IRL attractive femoids, is way more comfortable and fulfilling to me.

Out of all of my friends I have only one that I'd really feel bad about never seeing again to be honest, because we have just so much in common and he has such a good sense of not invading your space and comprehending when you're not feeling social. This is rare AS FUCK in Brazil, most people where I live even think randomly dropping by by other people's houses without asking to do it beforehand is ok. I absolutely hate that but I'm too polite/beta to say that to people's faces.
As a friendless loner I can see friends are a luxury. I have mentalcel issues that push everyone away from whether it be family, friends, or even just females. It's better to have some kind of connection with the world then to be completely alone because you things you can't control. I've tried everything from therapy to psychiatry been on every type of drug and nothing seems to work. If we are going to be unloved then at least have friends to support right?

I haven't had friends in almost ten years. Try that then say friends don't matter.
What kind of stuff do you desire doing with friends that you can't do alone? Just curious btw.

As a friendless loner I can see friends are a luxury. I have mentalcel issues that push everyone away from whether it be family, friends, or even just females. It's better to have some kind of connection with the world then to be completely alone because you things you can't control. I've tried everything from therapy to psychiatry been on every type of drug and nothing seems to work. If we are going to be unloved then at least have friends to support right?
I think one thing that really mitigates my need of friends and going out is the fact I live in a big house with my mom and a lot of relatives, most of whom I have a good relationship with. So I do have connection with other human beings without having to go out.

What kind of stuff do you desire doing with friends that you can't do alone? Just curious btw.
I just want to hangout and talk to someone. Saying friends don't matter when you have friends reminds me of normies saying sex/relationships don't matter when they have that and take it for granted..

I don't even have online friends. I am a 100% loner, IRL as well as online.

You should be very grateful for having friends. I haven't had any in years and I wish I had at least one friend who cared about me even a little bit, it would help me so much.

I just want to hangout and talk to someone. Saying friends don't matter when you have friends reminds me of normies saying sex/relationships don't matter when they have that and take it for granted..
Well, maybe I do take it for granted because I find it so easy to connect with people quickly. It has happened several times that I just met a guy and in the end of the day we're already good friends. Just shoot the shit with men, you don't need/want anything from them and you don't have to fulfill prerequisites (e.g. being good-looking) to be accepted by most guys as a friend.

It's just so easy to just talk, we're doing it right now. Sex is light-years beyond that.

Don't you have family members to hang out with and have conversations either?

Its impossible to make friends if you don't drink or do drugs. There is absolutely nothing else that binds people in this shithole of a country of mine. I would kill for even a guy friend who shares 5% of my interests and doesn't drink or do drugs.

I wish I had a group of friends IRL that share similar interests

You're basically the guy at the track meet in a wheelchair. They may think you're a decent person, but you're not one of them.

Fuck this is so sad but accurate.

Its impossible to make friends if you don't drink or do drugs.
I don't drink or do drugs. But I know in some countries this is a must when it comes to social interaction.

I don't drink or do drugs. But I know in some countries this is a must when it comes to social interaction.
Where are you from if I may ask?

No just no.. I wish I had real friends because you actually occupy your mind with something unlike just sitting at home tbh thb

I haven't had a friend since the autists I sat with at lunch when I was 16

Well, maybe I do take it for granted because I find it so easy to connect with people quickly. It has happened several times that I just met a guy and in the end of the day we're already good friends. Just shoot the shit with men, you don't need/want anything from them and you don't have to fulfill prerequisites (e.g. being good-looking) to be accepted by most guys as a friend.

It's just so easy to just talk, we're doing it right now. Sex is light-years beyond that.

Don't you have family members to hang out with and have conversations either?
I talk to my brother every few weeks other than that nothing.

Haven't had a friend that gave a damn about me since I was 13 and he ascended to running thug game and went to prison.

i never felt the need for friends. im fine on my own.