Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having incompetent parent is an incel trait

They gave me eczema I will have to suffer the consequences

terra truecel post

An incel in this generation most likely had a betabuxx father who tolerated abuse again and again to a point where he let her take over his life

All he wanted to do was share his life with somebody and now he's gonna have to live for someone else

My white brother gets treated better while no one talks to me.

and they never sent u to world class doctor to get ur skin clean, most of parents are lazy and entilted
They deserved to be butchered (in video game)

terra truecel post

An incel in this generation most likely had a betabuxx father who tolerated abuse again and again to a point where he let her take over his life

All he wanted to do was share his life with somebody and now he's gonna have to live for someone else
how this contradicts my post ? bc the betabuxxing is the origin but the consequences are bad parenting its a double sentence for the incel bc he's ugly AND social retarded, can't even have a normal toddler life

My mother never socialized me as a kid.

one time my mom was literally begging my brother to stay home and not go out, even tried to bribe him. When I tried to take that bribe she rolled her eyes at me. Later she said she was kidding but I don’t believe it.

how this contradicts my post ? bc the betabuxxing is the origin but the consequences are bad parenting its a double sentence for the incel bc he's ugly AND social retarded, can't even have a normal toddler life
you're not a toddler bro calm down

one time my mom was literally begging my brother to stay home and not go out, even tried to bribe him. When I tried to take that bribe she rolled her eyes at me. Later she said she was kidding but I don’t believe it.
luckily ur brother was low inhib enought to be rebel

me i was high inhib so i wont test the authority and stay at home sad playing with action mans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back