Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having dinner with colleagues

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I drove to dinner with 3 male colleagues (Everyone below average) to watch the Champions League and have dinner. We talked about typically man topics like cars, sports and of course women. They agreed that they find landwhales and anything below average disgusting, while I would atleast date ugly girls so I have lower standards. It was so suiful to hear that even these subhuman have literally request from several women to have sex with them. A 28 year old told us how he dated under 20 yo's but he had to reject them because they were either too young or he has no time because of work. He also showed pics of the girls.They looked 5-7/10 while he was 3/10 ginger manlet. Why do I get rejected by even 3/10? Life is so unfair.

Suiful evening.

I don't believe that a 3/10 ginger Manlet can pull 7/10 teens. He was most likely lying, no sane man would reject a Qt as long as she is legal.

Also landwhales are disgusting, but below average females (facial+wise) can still be Qt with makeup fraud and by working out.

Jfl at believing guys stories.
Low IQ thread.
Also never talk about woman with normies they just lie a lot and talk shit.

Jfl at believing guys stories.
Low IQ thread.
Also never talk about woman with normies they just lie a lot and talk shit.
Sadly it was true story. I couldn't believe what I've heard, it seems you can all have this if you're 3/10 without autism.

>having colleagues
FAKECEL OUT!

I don't believe that a 3/10 ginger Manlet can pull 7/10 teens. He was most likely lying, no sane man would reject a Qt as long as she is legal.

Also landwhales are disgusting, but below average females (facial+wise) can still be Qt with makeup fraud and by working out.
Females don't have to work out, unless they're fat. Below average females can have lots of orbiters by just having a vagina.

>having colleagues
FAKECEL OUT!
I was just their driver. None of them ever has invited me to anything. Also, you can only call yourself Truecel if you got to experience shit like this.

I was just their driver. None of them ever has invited me to anything. Also, you can only call yourself Truecel if you got to experience shit like this.
cope

I could only imagine what it's like to have a girl desire you, your colleagues are in a different world right now

Life in Normandy is depressing as hell. Avoid them when you can.

Suiful evening.

The girl in your avatar is presently milking her beta bux after dismounting the carousel and you are getting life mogged by ginger hobbits.

Just go ER

The girl in your avatar is presently milking her beta bux after dismounting the carousel and you are getting life mogged by ginger hobbits.

Just go ER
I totally would if there weren't my parents. I just can't do that to them so I have to wait..

You're most likely underrating the guys.

dafuk is a colleague. neets dont hav e this shit