Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Having different styles of humor is a social skill

Is most humor these days is based off of tearing down others?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Sort of (tearing down others and themselves sometimes)

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/michaelcurzi/status/1748521762621730819/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1748521762621730819&currentTweetUser=michaelcurzi

Ironically this type of humor is the hardest thing to pull off . Being funny without putting yourself down or others these days. You don’t learn how to be funny there’s just times to show how funny you can be It’s works if they think you look good enough to tell the joke or put on the act (positive reinforcement).

Most normies especially women aren’t funny they just make fun of people they consider worse than them all social media hosts on podcast or catching sexual predators go through a range of emotions to tear down and laugh at their targets then call the video “a banger” or something.

Most incels don't even have a sense of humor because of how black pilled they are.

Tearing others down asserts social dominance, so fuck nature and the human race.

Take note yourself and keep increasing foids' sense of entitlement, you fucking cuck piece of shit. Sometimes, I really just to bash the skulls of these sack of shit and poor excuses of men (in Vidya, obviously).

Humour is not a social skill

Society doesn't like humour. That's why modern comedians are all unfunny. That is what society encourages

Most normies especially women aren’t funny they just make fun of people they consider worse than them all social media hosts on podcast or catching sexual predators go through a range of emotions to tear down and laugh at their targets then call the video “a banger” or something.
90% of all jokes. I generally try not to laugh at comedians because I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite. If the comedian decided to pick me, I wouldn't want to be picked on personally.

I will never be funny even if I try.

I will never be funny even if I try.
PISS

ABSOLUTE BITCH MOVE HERRR DERRR REPORT TO MODS

ABSOLUTE JOKER

AND YOUR POSTS WERE HIGH EFFORT

WHILE CREATING LITERALLY ZERO

YOUR A FUCKING JOKE

Most incels don't even have a sense of humor because of how black pilled they are.
most incels never got the opportunity to freely talk to poeple because they rot alone
they never got the opportunity to develop a character

most incels never got the opportunity to freely talk to poeple because they rot alone
they never got the opportunity to develop a character
Yep, it's over

Humor, wit, social skills are irrelevant in the age of dating apps, you just write down your stats and tell stacy when to come over to fuck
This. Humor, hmm, what even is it? If you are attractive, you can say anything, and the foid will laugh her ass off. If you are unattractive, then you can buy a book with the name 100 Best Jokes of All Time, and she will still not laugh; you will be just a weirdo.