Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having deathnic hair is a curse.

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Anyone who has deathnic hair like me can relete to this we barley can make any haircuts that look good and the natural shape of deathnic hair is repulsive to people maybe I should just chemically straighten my hair and JBWMAXXX because It's the only way that I can feel even a bit of confidence.

Being born deathnic only brings disadvantages white people have it so much more easy. There's litterly girls that are attracted to medium ugly white guys and it's starting to trend. We deathnics never could even dream of this being said about us... :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Is it like a Jewfro? :feelsseriously:

Asians have a mogger hair, both east and south. Do you have a curly hair? My brother had a curly hair and he grew it very long, it looked good. I have a weird hair, not straight and not curly, when it grows a bit it looks messy no matter what i do. I also have a thinning spot in front and that limits me a lot in hairstyles.

Asians have a mogger hair, both east and south. Do you have a curly hair? My brother had a curly hair and he grew it very long, it looked good. I have a weird hair, not straight and not curly, when it grows a bit it looks messy no matter what i do. I also have a thinning spot in front and that limits me a lot in hairstyles.
My hairs are fine:feelzez:

It's more afro curly if I use products I can define the more but it looks shit 99.99% of the time

OvER for afrocels

It's more afro curly if I use products I can define the more but it looks shit 99.99% of the time

OvER for afrocels
If its thick enough you could grow it long and tie it in manbun or ponytail, it sucks it looks weird until it grows enough to tie it.
My hairs are fine:feelzez:

I used to have such a mogger hair in my childhood and teen years, i hit my head real hard and hair stopped growing at that spot, in early twenties it started thinning but still looks decent.

Actually balding is a death sentence. Complaining about having the wrong hair type is funny.

If its thick enough you could grow it long and tie it in manbun or ponytail, it sucks it looks weird until it grows enough to tie it.

I used to have such a mogger hair in my childhood and teen years, i hit my head real hard and hair stopped growing at that spot, in early twenties it started thinning but still looks decent.
Absolutely brutal story about your hair I am so sorry

I wish my hair could cover my forehead tbh the less of my face is exposed the better:fuk:

I will be 20 in August:fuk:

Absolutely brutal story about your hair I am so sorry

I wish my hair could cover my forehead tbh the less of my face is exposed the better:fuk:
Thanks, its hard to control curly hair at medium length where it would cover your face.
I will be 20 in August:fuk:

If your dad and older male relatives have good hair youre safe.

Thanks, its hard to control curly hair at medium length where it would cover your face.

If your dad and older male relatives have good hair youre safe.
Yes, my dad still has hairs.

unless you have a black hair style :feelsEhh:

i have negroid hair its over