Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having children scares me

• Thread starter Deleted member 33805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33805

Self-banned
-
It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, which would be working 50+ hours a week. I would be stuck doing that for decades with no way to escape it except through suicide.

It sounds like a nightmare. How do people do it?

XD

It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, which would be working 50+ hours a week. I would be stuck doing that for decades with no way to escape it except through suicide.

Well its either they do that or go to jail so the prior or the latter depending on how much you loathe being a parent. But remember anon a woman has to not only have sex with you but want to keep your ugly ass baby so unless your moneymaxxed you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

I think of it more of passing on your legacy to another kid, suffering so they don't have to. We are biologically inclined to do it after all, how bad could it be?

No idea, would be to afraid to hold a baby - especially because it looks so fragile. No idea how people not only manage to conquer that fear but also manage to raise it despite it being crying/loud/stinky/etc. and fragile on top. Would not have children at this point, because raising a son is sadism and raising a daughter is masochism in the current world. I am not an antinatalist (I don't think life is inherently suffering), but I am definetely not fit to be a father.

Imagine if the child is a girl....
It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, which would be working 50+ hours a week.
Boy the life of a slave

When imagining having a family I never thought my children would be the problem, instead it would definitely be the bitch-ass wife especially when she has the ability influence your children to turn against you. My suggestion is that if you just divorce your wife and take custody of the kids, you probably won't even need to work 50+ hours a week as you can train your children to be more independent.

this is an incel forum and people are saying that they think about kids? on this stupid world? wth

It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, MYSELF which would be working 50+ hours a week. I would be stuck doing that for decades with no way to escape it except through suicide.

I feel this way even without having children. Just a never ending dread of a life of wageslavery ahead of me just to barely keep my head above water.

Having children, proving for them, being a father and role model... pffft that shit isn't even a remote possibility.

Don't worry about this.
Many bad things have already happened and will still happen to us, but not this.

You guys are having kids?

It's a form of cuckoldry.

Not like any of us will ever have any

Same I’m never having children if I somehow ascend.

Why even bother? Kids will just grow up to hate you if you aren't super wealthy in this materialistic clown world. Your daughters will be whores and your sons most likely posting on this forum with shit genetics.

0 kids ever CREW

Just be worried about stuff that will never happen bro

You'll probably be killed by hangry immigrants during an ice age, long befor you can even set up a room in your basement for a captive bride bro.

Indeed. I am glad I will not be the only slaving for life.

I wish I had a daughter tbh