Having children scares me

MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★★
14d 19h 45m
It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, which would be working 50+ hours a week. I would be stuck doing that for decades with no way to escape it except through suicide.

It sounds like a nightmare. How do people do it?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
58d 2h 7m

XD

UnderScore

UnderScore

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
★★
3d 18h 19m
It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, which would be working 50+ hours a week. I would be stuck doing that for decades with no way to escape it except through suicide.

Well its either they do that or go to jail so the prior or the latter depending on how much you loathe being a parent. But remember anon a woman has to not only have sex with you but want to keep your ugly ass baby so unless your moneymaxxed you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 13h 53m
I think of it more of passing on your legacy to another kid, suffering so they don't have to. We are biologically inclined to do it after all, how bad could it be?

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

insensititivity to people (especially women)
★★★
106d 7h 17m

No idea, would be to afraid to hold a baby - especially because it looks so fragile. No idea how people not only manage to conquer that fear but also manage to raise it despite it being crying/loud/stinky/etc. and fragile on top. Would not have children at this point, because raising a son is sadism and raising a daughter is masochism in the current world. I am not an antinatalist (I don't think life is inherently suffering), but I am definetely not fit to be a father.

ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
5d 13h 29m
Imagine if the child is a girl....
It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, which would be working 50+ hours a week.
Boy the life of a slave

stephan

stephan

Banned
-
15h 23m
When imagining having a family I never thought my children would be the problem, instead it would definitely be the bitch-ass wife especially when she has the ability influence your children to turn against you. My suggestion is that if you just divorce your wife and take custody of the kids, you probably won't even need to work 50+ hours a week as you can train your children to be more independent.

C

carlwire

Greycel
2d 8h 7m
this is an incel forum and people are saying that they think about kids? on this stupid world? wth

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Admiral
★★★★
94d 22h 34m
It is absolute nightmare fuel for me. I imagine I'm stuck for many years having to provide for a kid, MYSELF which would be working 50+ hours a week. I would be stuck doing that for decades with no way to escape it except through suicide.

I feel this way even without having children. Just a never ending dread of a life of wageslavery ahead of me just to barely keep my head above water.

Having children, proving for them, being a father and role model... pffft that shit isn't even a remote possibility.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
114d 18h 27m
Don't worry about this.
Many bad things have already happened and will still happen to us, but not this.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
107d 13h 38m
You guys are having kids?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Major
★★★
42d 22h 52m
It's a form of cuckoldry.

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

turbo manlet
3d 15h 46m
Not like any of us will ever have any

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★
37d 6h 54m
Same I’m never having children if I somehow ascend.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
27d 22h 47m

Why even bother? Kids will just grow up to hate you if you aren't super wealthy in this materialistic clown world. Your daughters will be whores and your sons most likely posting on this forum with shit genetics.

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 8h 43m
Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
99d 9h 5m
Just be worried about stuff that will never happen bro

You'll probably be killed by hangry immigrants during an ice age, long befor you can even set up a room in your basement for a captive bride bro.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Major
★★★★
17d 23h 11m
Indeed. I am glad I will not be the only slaving for life.