Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Having children is about becoming God-Like and the secret to IMMORTALITY

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
Think about it, the only way you create another version of yourself is having a child.
When you have a child you are in total control of what she/he will become.
You can control what clothing they'll wear, what tv shows they'll watch, how their room will be decorated, etc...

When you have a child, you can transfer some part of your personality onto them.
Basically, having a child is like cloning YOURSELF.
It's the only way to become IMMORTAL.
:bigbrain:

having kids gives you genetic immortality

You sound like youd be a very narcissistic parent

I don’t want the cost and headache associated with raising a xerox copy of myself. Rather buy more Microsoft stock on the dip and retire before age of 40.

Microsoft's (NASDAQ:MSFT) upcoming dividend will be larger than last year's.

You sound like youd be a very narcissistic parent
Indeed but this is most of parents. All parents actually have kids for their sake not giving a shit about childrens well being. Its all fine and dandy when you have normans after normans generation. But then eventually there is an incel born, retarded kid,metnally or physchally ill or a child that eventually kills themselves.
Having kids is fucking evil:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your genes are diluted 50% each generarion. They reason we live and reproduce is meaningless, it's nothing more than randomness

Tbh

NEVER:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
broly GIF by Dragon Ball Super
YOU MAY HAVE INVADED MY BODY AND MY MIND, BUT THERES ONE OTHING A SAIYAN ALWAYS KEEPS! HIS PRIIIIIIDEE!!!!

it's not a worthy investment. too much headache to raise a kid that's only 50% you, and most parents do it for their sake, not for the sake of the children. also, I don't think I would be a good parent

also, I'm a fucking incel, it's not like I would reproduce or anything like that

Yeah I'm sure our parents wanted this for us.
My parents were low IQ cucks that thought a child is what it needed to be done, now I'm just rotting in my room basically.
Fucking normies doing normie things.:kys: