Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having Chad as your brother.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
My brother is literally the complete opposite to me in every way. He's 11 months older than me but looks 5 years younger. Has 3 kids with three different Stacies, has multiple affairs with other Stacies and is never found out, and enjoys bragging to me about it. Has his own house and is incredibly successful in anything he has turned his hands too, just this morning he messaged me to say he's made £10000 since January on a side venture, not even his main job. He's a good 8 inches taller than me and has a chin and facial bone structure you could forge a sword on. At school he was ALWAYS getting pursued by Stacies, as we were in the same class the Stacies used to have the brazen cheek to ask me to ask him to go out with them!!!! The only time they EVER awknoledged my existence.

Meanwhile I'm a 5 foot 4, fuck ugly, balding Manlet alcoholiccel with a 1 inch micropenis, with pancreatitus and liver cirrosis who is technically homeless and dossing on fellow alcoholiccel's sofas.

Life is having a huge laugh at my expense.

Is there any addiction more cucked than alcoholism? Smackheads do a lot of things but they don't slowly grill the organ that does a million and one things for both your blood and digestive system. Every time I see somebody drink alcohol I think about them on life support at this point.

Sucks that you’re in that situation man.

Is there any addiction more cucked than alcoholism? Smackheads do a lot of things but they don't slowly grill the organ that does a million and one things for both your blood and digestive system. Every time I see somebody drink alcohol I think about them on life support at this point.
With a bit of luck the pancreatitus will finish me off soon, and it is apparently one of the most agonising ways to die. It's chronic and not acute, same with my liver cirrosis, which means it's completely irrepairable.

I have chad cousins so can kinda relate

I know how you feel bro. My brother lifemogs me hard.

Holy shit it's over goer already

Also he was voted "Most likely to succeed" when we were leaving school. And naturally was the prom king, the same prom which I didn't humiliate myself by going. When my mum talks to friends and family about him I can see a gushing pride glow over her face, which has never happened when talking about me, even as kids before I was alcoholic wreck.

Meanwhile at the last family gathering, my mum bluntly told me, "If you choose to go, you'll have to explain your life circumstances to them". So naturally, I declined the invitation.
Is that you in the profile pic
No, Scott Beirle AKA St. Yogacel. He shot up a yoga studio in November, took out a couple of foids before blowing his brains out.

Praise be with St. Yogacel.

You always feel like it’s a competition.

I've seen ur pics and can confirm this, the man can not even walk from constant pain, its over for u tbh

I've seen ur pics and can confirm this, the man can not even walk from constant pain, its over for u tbh
It's definately completely over and has been for years healthwise. At least now I have a government funded mobility scooter, which makes things alot easier. Plus as Tyrone barred me and all of my fellow oldcel/alcoholiccel friends from his pub that he wants to turn into a reggae shack (in spite of the fact that he's the only black guy in the entire village), it means I can use the scooter to go to another pub about a mile away where all my fellow brethern now drink. And exactly where I am now :feelskek:

Last edited:
I think it would be worse to have Stacy as your sister tbh

I think it would be worse to have Stacy as your sister tbh
I have a younger 22 year old Stacy sister, but that's a whole different story. As a fool I accepted an invitation to join her Instagram not long ago. I instantly deleted my account when seen her slutty provocative photo's on there. I posted one of her pics on here but it got removed as I was apparently "humble bragging". She is thick as two short planks and is one of these that has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks, because of the age gap and her being boderline simple, I have very little interaction with her. Can PM pics to anyone who desires to see her and just how much the genetic lottery has fucked me over by having Chad and Stacy as siblings. I swear my mum fucked some Incel through blackmail or whatever and thats why I was born. Either that or she fucked that GigaChad Ernest Khalimov and that's where my brother and sister where spawned from.

The irony would be hilarious if it wasn't me that ended up as a gentic failure.

Fucking christ, wtf did this poor man do to deserve all this?
I have a younger 22 year old Stacy sister, but that's a whole different story. As a fool I accepted an invitation to join her Instagram not long ago. I instantly deleted my account when seen her slutty provocative photo's on there. I posted one of her pics on here but it got removed as I was apparently "humble bragging". She is thick as two short planks and is one of these that has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks, because of the age gap and her being boderline simple, I have very little interaction with her. Can PM pics to anyone who desires to see her and just how much the genetic lottery has fucked me over by having Chad and Stacy as siblings. I swear my mum fucked some Incel through blackmail or whatever and thats why I was born. Either that or she fucked that GigaChad Ernest Khalimov and that's where my brother and sister where spawned from.

Im interested in seeing those pics

i cant understand how people have that much drive and ambition i never had it i guess its either you are born with it or have good upbringing maybe you need iq too which i dont have. life is shit for some.

i cant understand how people have that much drive and ambition i never had it i guess its either you are born with it or have good upbringing maybe you need iq too which i dont have. life is shit for some.

Its genetic determinism.

OP never stood a chance, and every life outcome is determined to be low quality for reasons out of his control. Balding? Worse life outcome. Short? Worse life outcome. Literal micropenis? Why even get up in the morning.

What is really brutal is that all of it is the result of genetic recombination, not necessarily a dogshit gene pool.

With a bit of luck the pancreatitus will finish me off soon, and it is apparently one of the most agonising ways to die. It's chronic and not acute, same with my liver cirrosis, which means it's completely irrepairable.
Just rope.
Usually people in pain on the level that fatal illnesses give them feel like dying anyway and will shout that they want to. Kill yourself before your body does it for you over a prolonged period of time in which you are too fucked from organ failure to take matters into your own hands.

Just rope.
Usually people in pain on the level that fatal illnesses give them feel like dying anyway and will shout that they want to. Kill yourself before your body does it for you over a prolonged period of time in which you are too fucked from organ failure to take matters into your own hands.
I'm planning on buying a load of smack and just 'OD'ing when the pain gets out of hand.

Can u pm me some of her pics bro

My entire family is destine to be Incels tbh

Why dont you fuck your sister?

Yeah why not, though I will have to rip my eyes out aferwards having looked at them.

I'm sorry man:feelscry:

But I'm curious ngl, send a pm

Heroin addiction is pure cuckoldry I would go on about it but I don't want to make everyone's blood boil or play the "my life was harder" normie game.

PM me what you loook like bud

I'm planning on buying a load of smack and just 'OD'ing when the pain gets out of hand.
you don't even need a load. 2 bags of fentanyl will kill you and where I live that costs about 10 dollars.
Also he was voted "Most likely to succeed" when we were leaving school. And naturally was the prom king, the same prom which I didn't humiliate myself by going. When my mum talks to friends and family about him I can see a gushing pride glow over her face, which has never happened when talking about me, even as kids before I was alcoholic wreck.

Meanwhile at the last family gathering, my mum bluntly told me, "If you choose to go, you'll have to explain your life circumstances to them". So naturally, I declined the invitation.

No, Scott Beirle AKA St. Yogacel. He shot up a yoga studio in November, took out a couple of foids before blowing his brains out.

Praise be with St. Yogacel.
tbh me and my friend blew oxy 30s on prom night and played devil may cry 3 all night. Missed out on absolutely nothing but maybe humiliation. Fuck prom.
Its genetic determinism.

OP never stood a chance, and every life outcome is determined to be low quality for reasons out of his control. Balding? Worse life outcome. Short? Worse life outcome. Literal micropenis? Why even get up in the morning.

What is really brutal is that all of it is the result of genetic recombination, not necessarily a dogshit gene pool.
honestly this my penis size is really the only thing keeping me alive at this point. Having a feminine frame, health problems, stress/social anxiety etc would be 10 times worse with a micro penis I would of probably already killed myself.

Last edited: