Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having beard means you bow to the cucked soyciety

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
50 years ago everyone was clean shaved because it's clean and practical.
Only in todays world there is shit ton of cucks with beard because they want to get a validation from low iq, degenerate, feminist toilets. And most guys cant even grow a proper beard.
How low can you be in life to bow against toilet?
Having beards means you are cuck unless you are Jewish or Amish and your religion says you to not shave.

No; beards are naturally occuring and could boost how you look somewhat if you have a weak chin; they certainly aren't new, they've just been hijacked by soy SJW types... :feelsjuice:

Though really they usually work mostly if you're already a HTN or above. :feelsclown:

Sometimes I’m just too lazy to shave. My facial hair looks like shit anyway

I think it's because men can't act like men anymore. The only politically correct form of masculinity today is physical so everyone is getting roided up at the gym and growing beards.

Only Walter White beard is looking great.

Beard is length of fist because Allah says so

having beard means saving time and money (and time is money)

Can’t even grow one

i thought the opposite?

women like clean, shaven men

I just grow mine until it gets too itchy to bear anymore.

I look like a ogre without beard because of my weak chin and fat cheeks,beard is the only thing that saves my face

I hate beards

a normal beard and a soy beard look totally different you fucking cringe cuck. you prob think beards are soy because YOU grow a soy beard, low t

No, opposite. How is emasculating yourself to look like a faggot or a child, and spending vast amounts of money on such a thing, in any way shape or form not cucked?

beard is a sign of high t. it is an indicator of good genetic fitness.