Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having asperger in this society is like being born without legs, and try to climb the mt everest.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
It's worst than being disqualify from the start, you didn't even enter the race because you are unable to qualify, and people would laugh at you, and ridicule you if you would even dare to try because you just don't fit there. Life is really a big meaningless empty hole, the only way not to go insane is to cope, even if they are of no interest anymore.

Autism is a curse.

Very true. You could be a 7/10 and you'd still be fucked if you're super autistic.

@Colvin76 sorry bro :feels:

@Colvin76 sorry bro :feels:
My doctor diagnoses were High Functioning Autism (HFA). Not aspergers.

HFA and aspergers are similar and are both spectrums of ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), but they are not the same thing.

My doctor diagnoses were High Functioning Autism (HFA). Not aspergers.

HFA and aspergers are similar and are both spectrums of ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder), but they are not the same thing.
ah. didnt bother reading the difference.
whats the difference between high functioning autism and aspergers?

ah. didnt bother reading the difference.
whats the difference between high functioning autism and aspergers?
Asperger symptoms are less severe than HFA.

You need model looks to compensate for aspergers

You need model looks to compensate for aspergers
It's always looks, nothing more. This guy is obviously autistic but look who he landed
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COLlzotU-UY

Makes me think of the chad rugby player with ocd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FqG5DBM_o

Some blackpilled comments in there too

"People only want to date him because he's attractive. That's sad, I'm sure there are people with Tourette syndrome and not so attractive and many people would ignore them. Sad world we live in "

"He's attractive though cause he exercises."
"Are you fucking blind? He has good face genes and height etc. An ugly person cant do shit if he just exercises.."

"There are many people who are unattractive, in general, that most people do not turn around to take a second look. His good looks and people being attracted to him is independent of his condition. "

" Black Pill 5 months ago @Xanthippus no gym for your face, ugly."

"if he wasn't physically attractive no one would care "

"It's actually scary how ticks look kind of cute just because he's good looking. It makes me kind of sad to see that I myself feel different about people with the same condition just because they look different. "

Makes me think of the chad rugby player with ocd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FqG5DBM_o

Some blackpilled comments in there too

"People only want to date him because he's attractive. That's sad, I'm sure there are people with Tourette syndrome and not so attractive and many people would ignore them. Sad world we live in "

"He's attractive though cause he exercises."
"Are you fucking blind? He has good face genes and height etc. An ugly person cant do shit if he just exercises.."

"There are many people who are unattractive, in general, that most people do not turn around to take a second look. His good looks and people being attracted to him is independent of his condition. "

" Black Pill 5 months ago @Xanthippus no gym for your face, ugly."

"if he wasn't physically attractive no one would care "

"It's actually scary how ticks look kind of cute just because he's good looking. It makes me kind of sad to see that I myself feel different about people with the same condition just because they look different. "

Yea I actually remembered about him while typing my comment, but didn't bother to go search for the video. Funny how all girls suddenly have "empathy" when the man is GL.

GIGACOPE. Chads can have autism too. It's all looks.

Btw change your avi, it's horrible.

It's worst than being disqualify from the start, you didn't even enter the race because you are unable to qualify, and people would laugh at you, and ridicule you if you would even dare to try because you just don't fit there. Life is really a big meaningless empty hole, the only way not to go insane is to cope, even if they are of no interest anymore.
Here the really brutal thing; this is the best time to be autistic.

Autism Chad is very rare tbh I have never seen one irl. All the autists IK irl are trucel tier

Asperger/autism is a major sign of bad genetic so the majority are trucels.

Also i won't change my avi because it's how i feel most days.