Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having any sort of learning disability as an incel is a death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Everyone gets A's at school because they can comprehend the information. But for people such as myself it looks easy on paper yet is extremely difficult and frustrating. At least incels who do well at school can cope with grades, we can't. We are mogged academically AND socially. Its fucking brutal. Might as well LDAR.

I'm only half good at memorizing. I'm poo at everything

It doesn't help that nobody will offer to help you, because you repel others or you simply don't have friends. Everything is harder when you're incel

Any flaw as man is death sentence

It doesn't help that nobody will offer to help you, because you repel others or you simply don't have friends. Everything is harder when you're incel
There is no solution

This, however I can't give up, It's not about what I think can do but about what I have to do :redpill:

I think I have ADHD.

I still managed to barely get through school coz I forced myself to study enough to pass when it counted aka the actual tests

But at a job it doesn't work. Every task is like homework and for people with adhd, homework is just something they can never put effort into.

I still managed to barely get through school coz I forced myself to study enough to pass when it counted aka the actual tests
Mogs me BRUTALLY

Everyone gets A's at school because they can comprehend the information. But for people such as myself it looks easy on paper yet is extremely difficult and frustrating. At least incels who do well at school can cope with grades, we can't. We are mogged academically AND socially. Its fucking brutal. Might as well LDAR.
what? you sound high iq to me

being dumb and being ugly, its fucking over just rope now

what? you sound high iq to me
Everyone says irl that I am "smart" and well spoken etc yet they have nothing to base this off and I struggle at basic shit in school. I honestly have no idea but the explanation of a learning disability. I feel mentally retarded sine I cannot do these basic exercises that other students do with such ease.
being dumb and being ugly, its fucking over just rope now
:kys::kys::kys:

Thumb doctors said l had a disability ability to get bread 43019839

Everyone says irl that I am "smart" and well spoken etc yet they have nothing to base this off and I struggle at basic shit in school. I honestly have no idea but the explanation of a learning disability. I feel mentally retarded sine I cannot do these basic exercises that other students do with such ease.

:kys::kys::kys:

could it be due to bad social skills? even if it seems unrelated, maybe they have an easier time understanding the teachers explanations due to better social skills, or even the explanations in the book

could it be due to bad social skills? even if it seems unrelated, maybe they have an easier time understanding the teachers explanations due to better social skills, or even the explanations in the book
I cannot comprehend them even if I try my best, its over even if I get the best social skills known to man.