Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope having an incel cousin is the best cope ever

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
all my other cousins and old friends are in relationships so i could only relate to my loser incel cousin , hes one of the trucels short as fuck 163 cm and uglier than me and he cant even join this forum cause he cant understand english , its a good cope to have someone that share the same shit as you IRL , i don't feel alone , we usually go out cycling to scare foids and couples :feelskek:

i have no one to relate to it's over

I live in the room I grew up in depsite being 26,
when I go outside most people are NT normies with partners,

i have no one to relate to it's over

i have a chad cousin and i want to cleave him in half

all my other cousins and old friends are in relationships so i could only relate to my loser incel cousin , hes one of the trucels short as fuck 163 cm and uglier than me and he cant even join this forum cause he cant understand english , its a good cope to have someone that share the same shit as you IRL , i don't feel alone , we usually go out cycling to scare foids and couples :feelskek:
where you from ?

would be nice. we could go biking or play fighting games :fuk: but I'm alone nglngl

Having a truecel as a regular friend you meet and talk is a great cope indeed.

since the friendship is real and nobody gets used.