Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Having a waifu is a religious experience

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I don't understand the shame normies press on incels for having a waifu. It's bigoted and ignorant. It's literally no different than having a relationship than God, or Jesus. In both circumstances, you are dealing with a psychic relationship with a non-corporeal being mostly imagined by one party. At least having a waifu is creative, in that the incel often develops the personality of their own waifu, and imagine an ongoing everlasting love story with her. A spiritual relationship with the waifu of your dreams is an S-ranked cope. It invigorates the mind, calms the soul, and helps mollify the burning hatred.

It's comparatively CUCKED as fuck to have a normie relationship with God, because that personal connection is often stymied by middlemen like priests, popes, and pastors. These middlemen muddle that by which how one just intuitively connects with spiritual beings- they force you to do shit like prey to the East, or wear formal clothes and kneel.

The waifu is the obvious answer for incels who don't want to fuck whores, go ER, chop their dick off, or betabuxx a polyamourous landwhale with 6 kids. They say no man is an island . . . well, to that I say, incels are men FORCED to be an island. You only have yourself to trust, and by extension, you can trust your waifu.

Last edited:
these are the same normies that fantasize about 3d whores all day.

in that the incel often develops the personality of their own waifu, and imagine an ongoing everlasting love story with her.
Waifubot is soon to come, the tech is here but most men don't belive that it's close so they don't feel the need for a waifubot. But they knew about tech or waifubot, they'd try hard to get the robot.

Waifubot is soon to come, the tech is here but most men don't belive that it's close so they don't feel the need for a waifubot. But they knew about tech or waifubot, they'd try hard to get the robot.
do you know of any projects being done that are close?

do you know of any projects being done that are close?

This one's fluid. Also check out Disney Animatronics.

This robot is 5ft9 180 lbs, so too large and heavy but it's a development thing.

Computer voice

Not one's really doing a good robot because there is no demand and I'd expect the robots from Japan tbh.

I'd expect the robots from Japan tbh.
Have you seen those virtual concerts led by virtual singers in Japan ?
They're packed with people, holy shit.

Yeah, I wonder how different the singer sounds in live tho. Loving 2d that you can't touch is better than loving 3d that you can't touch.
Have you seen those virtual concerts led by virtual singers in Japan ?
They're packed with people, holy shit.

Just worship an anime character theory.

This robot is 5ft9 180 lbs, so too large and heavy but it's a development thing.

Computer voice

Not one's really doing a good robot because there is no demand and I'd expect the robots from Japan tbh.

literal lifefuel

literal lifefuel
Boston Dynamics is acquired by SoftBank Group in 2017, a Japanese conglomerate. :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Boston Dynamics is also a privately owned company, so they don't have a reason to show their best tech on YouTube.

Last edited:
Boston Dynamics is acquired by SoftBank Group in 2017, a Japanese conglomerate. :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Boston Dynamics is also a privately owned company, so they don't have a reason to show their best tech on YouTube.
cant wait buddyboyo

Computer voice

I would bet my dominant hand that there are top secret android projects currently well underway.

Tfw I won't get zerotwo :cryfeels: