Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a vagina must be uncomfortable and disgusting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I dont know how foids are able to withstand their own holes,Moisture 24/7 between your legs must be uncomfortable as fuck,In hot days my balls get sweaty and it feels like shit,I feel grateful to be a male,We may be subhumans but at least we dont have a slimy wound between our legs leaking goo through a human lifespan.

when it gets sick it starts coughing blood

Idk, it would be convenient sometimes to have nothing dangling there

It has its upsides, like all the validation they get from thirsty men. So I won't feel sorry for them even if their vaginas ooze acid.

It has its upsides, like all the validation they get from thirsty men. So I won't feel sorry for them even if their vaginas ooze acid.

My stupid mom is a 47 years old subhuman hag and she still have simps :feelsclown:

Are you retarded ? How could a simple absence of external organs be uncomfortable ? On the contrary, you would have more space between your legs, no unwanted erections, no retarded social norms regarding your absence of organs (such as having a 30cm gigantic straight gladius), plus the pussy privilege itself that is a life long insurance.

There's literally no drawback. And even if your peepee stinks because of your lack of basic hygiene, there will always be a cuck willing to give head anyway.

Like, there's 0 drawback at all.

inb4 trannies who have to deal with something much worse but do it anyway out of desperation, to get the status of a woman

imagine taking this world seriously

As for the blood part, it's just like taking a shit. Taking a shit isn't a problem, so how come you imagine it suddenly becomes a problem for ppl with pussy privilege ? JFL

inb4 trannies who have to deal with something much worse but do it anyway out of desperation, to get the status of a woman

imagine taking this world seriously
This though. Natural born foids have it easy, but tranny maXxed trucels who have to keep a literal wound open between their legs are cursed ngl

Agreed, I wouldn’t want to chave a bloody hole between my legs, I’m comfortable having a dick and I enjoy getting erections, except in public places

Are you retarded ? How could a simple absence of external organs be uncomfortable ? On the contrary, you would have more space between your legs, no unwanted erections, no retarded social norms regarding your absence of organs (such as having a 30cm gigantic straight gladius), plus the pussy privilege itself that is a life long insurance.

There's literally no drawback. And even if your peepee stinks because of your lack of basic hygiene, there will always be a cuck willing to give head anyway.

Like, there's 0 drawback at all.
I agree. Being a woman isn't that bad in this aspect.

i want to shove my cock in a slimy wound between a girls legs

Gonna have to disagree brocel, having a vagina is way better and more convenient, the only drawback i can think of are periods and not being able to stand up when you pee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back