Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a twin sister is the equivalent of being in hell

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
My mom keeps forcing me to give her stuff, she's constantly angry about random shit, and everyone acts like she is a baby even tho we're the same age, and I can't even yell at her because I'll immediately be the bad guy. She goes to church every sunday to be with her friends, and suddenly I'm forced to do it too because we're twins, I'm so glad I have a job and can use it as an excuse not to go there

she is your female counterpart, if she was a man she would be here too

Post her pics fakecel

My mom keeps forcing me to give her stuff, she's constantly angry about random shit, and everyone acts like she is a baby even tho we're the same age, and I can't even yell at her because I'll immediately be the bad guy. She goes to church every sunday to be with her friends, and suddenly I'm forced to do it too because we're twins, I'm so glad I have a job and can use it as an excuse not to go there
Over for you. Just wait until she gets pregnant, and you become an uncle.

Give me her number otherwise LARP

She goes to church?

She goes to church?
Yes, we both grew up catholic, I never really liked it, she's part of some random group of Missionaries I think, they never do any type of actual missionary work, just pray with the rosary a lot

Last edited:
I have a sister (3 years older than me) and we barely interacted to the point that it felt like I was the only child