Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a small dick ruined my life

• Thread starter BlackpillCartel
  • Start date
Dick is cope if you're ugly

seriously. of all the the things to worry about, dick size is the last. a hole can't magically see dick size. all she can see is short, balding indian janitor.

OP is humblebragging this is above-average, average penis length is 5.3 inches
Even being 6 inches isn't brag worthy tbh.

I'm 6.5 inches but I'm still a 5'3 turbomanlet.

Mine is small as well. As White foids only pair with Black males for intercourse, I stand no chance of ascending in my White country.

I have a 5.5 inch average sized dick and I’ve had women tell me that I’m on the “smaller” side when it comes to cock size.

and to be fair when I fucked bitches, nearly every single time their pussy was so loose that with the size of my dick I barely felt anything, I feel like you need minimum 7 inch dick to satisfy not just the girl but also yourself

my dick size is literally irrelevant, not like I've had the chance to even use it. Unless you're getting some on the regular, doesn't matter how big you are.

I heard that 4 inches is enough or is that bluepilled myth

I have a 5.5 inch average sized dick and I’ve had women tell me that I’m on the “smaller” side when it comes to cock size.

and to be fair when I fucked bitches, nearly every single time their pussy was so loose that with the size of my dick I barely felt anything, I feel like you need minimum 7 inch dick to satisfy not just the girl but also yourself
This.