Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having a shitty voice is just the icing on the shit-cake that is my life

• Thread starter PunishedNEETcel
  • Start date
PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★
I have a monotone voice, which in and of itself isn't necessarily that bad, but it's also quiet and I struggle to speak loud enough for people to hear me. I can hardly be understood in a silent room, let alone in any sort of social setting where there's noise in the background. I have lots of good ideas for potential youtube content or podcasts, but I've never even tried it because my voice is so shitty that nobody would want to listen to me no matter what I have to say. Fucking hell there is so much bullshit in my life that normies don't have to worry about. Being able to talk to people and speak clearly is just a basic thing to them, like eating or drinking. Meanwhile I get anxious as fuck any time I have to speak to anyone just because of this curse I have

I can relate. My voice is very bad to the point that I can't do any VC without being mocked and ridiculed. Having a bad voice is a social death sentence.

I can relate. My voice is very bad to the point that I can't do any VC without being mocked and ridiculed. Having a bad voice is a social death sentence.
nobody wants to hear you, is that simple. Voicemoggers with deep voice can literally talk gibberish and people would listen and take them seriously.

You have a nice voice

We all have shitty voice here bros

nobody wants to hear you, is that simple. Voicemoggers with deep voice can literally talk gibberish and people would listen and take them seriously.
True. 99 percent of YouTubers and entertainers have nothing interesting to say and are carried by their voices.

Can relate.

it's as if all the other defects weren't already enough.

God really hates me.

In all seriousness though, I disagree that voice doesn't matter. It's true that if your voice is above a certain threshold, then beyond that point it doesn't matter at all. But if it's so bad that people actually struggle to understand you then it definitely makes life worse. I'm not even talking about with regard to foids, I just mean in general

Post your voice here.

In all seriousness though, I disagree that voice doesn't matter. It's true that if your voice is above a certain threshold, then beyond that point it doesn't matter at all. But if it's so bad that people actually struggle to understand you then it definitely makes life worse. I'm not even talking about with regard to foids, I just mean in general

View: https://voca.ro/18r0Inzhdzk6

I saw some of your videos on yt, I have a kind of similar monotone voice to you. It sucks

View: https://voca.ro/1h1ca1EwwsGX

I relate. People always ask why I sound so depressed because of how monotone my voice is.

I also have to make my voice higher pitch because im naturally quiet so I have to make my higher pitch to sound louder and it makes me sound like a fag

I relate. People always ask why I sound so depressed because of how monotone my voice is.

I also have to make my voice higher pitch because im naturally quiet so I have to make my higher pitch to sound louder and it makes me sound like a fag
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

True. I've got a nasally-subhuman-voice, as well as being a mid tier-stuttercel also. Over for speakcels.:feelsree:

Last edited:
This is such an underrated incel trait. My voice isn’t terrible, but it still sounds a bit pubescent despite me being an adult.

I sound like a retarded dumbass

brutal but very relatable. I have a naturally quiet voice too

Me too bro. I have monotonous voice too.

Yeah brocel, it definitely isn't incel-tier.