Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a relationship as a ugly man worse than being alone

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Sure you will probably get to fuck her loose STD hole a few times a year while she lays there like a dead fish but other than that you will get treated like dirt and trash and get yelled at for anything while the relationship will be all about her and her needs only, you will be expected to jestermaxx and be the paypig 24/7 while she is out fucking Chad and Tyrone

You literally cant win as a sub6 male just LDAR unless you want to be a cuck

If you're not her choice she will probably treat you like dirt, you are always obsolete, especially with Tinder. But if she is ashamed of you in public i believe that most men notice that, how do they even cope.

If you're not her choice she will probably treat you like dirt, you are always obsolete, especially with Tinder. But if she is ashamed of you in public i believe that most men notice that, how do they even cope.
They are cucks

That’s why you tell her what to do and not be a fucking simp.

I miss my Gray days on this site...I was much more based.

The good days:

Interesting. She is physically similar to my own "oneitis".

View attachment 500988

View attachment 500989

View attachment 500990

View attachment 500991

Well, things happen, I guess. This "conflicted" man resolved things in his own way.

Why are women always so promiscuous on social media? Well, I shouldn't be surprised. "Tatiana" does mean "queen".

Speaking of "queens":

View attachment 500999

View attachment 501002

View attachment 501003

View attachment 501004

Perhaps the "queen" mentality did not mesh well with the reality of mental illness? Just my thoughts.

Why so cruel, fellow incel? She must've been "insecure". Instagram gave her love.

It’s over if you have to use lube to fuck her, because her pussy is dry when she has sex with you :dafuckfeels:

Sure you will probably get to fuck her loose STD hole a few times a year while she lays there like a dead fish but other than that you will get treated like dirt and trash and get yelled at for anything while the relationship will be all about her and her needs only, you will be expected to jestermaxx and be the paypig 24/7 while she is out fucking Chad and Tyrone

You literally cant win as a sub6 male just LDAR unless you want to be a cuck
because for subchads there is no relationship, there is prostitution