Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a recessed chin is a death sentence for any man

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I was a very good looking kid. Tbh my pre-pubescent self mogs this whole forum. My whole family thought i’d grow up with pretty boy looks.

But due to braces, mouth breathing, lack of exercise, and asthma, my face is fucking deformed after puberty. But I was still blessed with a mogging eye shape. I have no brow ridge, a big nose, and recessed chin and cheekbones.
So I actually have a shitty eye area overall due to lack of forward growth irl. But I jaw/angle frauded pictures and used my eye shape to seem as though I had hunter eyes. I also cleared my skin with apps.

Using these fraud pictures I actually managed to get a few girl to meet up with me from tinder.

All of the girl in real life when they first saw me took a few seconds to recognize me. They all showed visual signals of distress.

When they talked to me the were all standoffish and visibly uncomfortable. They all soon made excuses to leave.

I literally texted one of the girls after and asked her what went wrong. She laughed at me and said I look weird from the side, and that I look different IRL.:cryfeels::feelsrope:
[UWSL]TL;DR[/UWSL]
Jaw>Everything

I feel like I have a good jawline but my face fat just covers it all

Screen Shot 2021 05 19 at 92032 PM

WINNIE, TUCK AND MING-MING TOO! My favourite show as a kid. Part of the reason I got a red-eared slider

@Diocel thoughts?

same tbh. bad habits as a kid fucked up my forward growth. my brother has crazy forward growth with good cheekbones, hollow cheeks, sharp ass jawline, but bug eyes and manlet. if i grew up normally i would have gotten all that + better eye area and height, jfl. i could've been like chad-lite :feelsohgod:

same tbh. bad habits as a kid fucked up my forward growth. my brother has crazy forward growth with good cheekbones, hollow cheeks, sharp ass jawline, but bug eyes and manlet. if i grew up normally i would have gotten all that + better eye area and height, jfl. i could've been like chad-lite :feelsohgod:
I have a chadlite cousin who got skinny fat and doesn’t groom or shave at all so he now looks like a neckbeard. When he was skinny and clean shave he would reject high tier beckies and i never understood. Turns out he is a chubby chaser who likes morbidly obese black women.

If he got in shape he could slay easily but instead he sits in his room playing rainbow six siege.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have a chadlite cousin who got skinny fat and doesn’t groom or shave at all so he now looks like a neckbeard. When he was skinny and clean shave he would reject high tier beckies and i never understood. Turns out he is a chubby chaser who likes morbidly obese black women.

If he got in shape he could slay easily but instead he sits in his room playing rainbow six siege.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
based chadlite tbh. it must be a lot more fun rotting when you know you could get out of it at anytime you wanted and get a qt gf.

I was a very good looking kid. Tbh my pre-pubescent self mogs this whole forum. My whole family thought i’d grow up with pretty boy looks.

But due to braces, mouth breathing, lack of exercise, and asthma, my face is fucking deformed after puberty. But I was still blessed with a mogging eye shape. I have no brow ridge, a big nose, and recessed chin and cheekbones.
So I actually have a shitty eye area overall due to lack of forward growth irl. But I jaw/angle frauded pictures and used my eye shape to seem as though I had hunter eyes. I also cleared my skin with apps.

Using these fraud pictures I actually managed to get a few girl to meet up with me from tinder.

All of the girl in real life when they first saw me took a few seconds to recognize me. They all showed visual signals of distress.

When they talked to me the were all standoffish and visibly uncomfortable. They all soon made excuses to leave.

I literally texted one of the girls after and asked her what went wrong. She laughed at me and said I look weird from the side, and that I look different IRL.:cryfeels::feelsrope:
[UWSL]TL;DR[/UWSL]
Jaw>Everything
Jaw is Law
121133489 2769779959934663 5902411866713193461 n
3pljrAt
7BF86F98 7BCE 4A55 B6E0 8DFBED614161
Betaskull

Over

If it really is just your chin, it’s one of the easiest flaws to fix. Sadly, it’s often the whole face that is recessed.

Mogs me at getting tinder matches

Honestly, your description sounds exactly like me. I'm a chinlet and have a mostly recessed face, but I have decent jawline + eyes.

Good jawline is an indication of the great hunter gatherer genes

But due to braces, mouth breathing, lack of exercise, and asthma
I think I might have mouth breathed in my sleep but I did it with my jaw outwards so I got a mild underbite.

If only we lived outside of clown world where trivial things like chins wouldn't determine how fuckable a guy is... :feelsUgh:

I have probably most recessed jaw around me and everyone thinks I am weak weird freak. Everyday suffering and all that shit. I am considering surgery because living like this is pointless

Last edited:
jaw surgery or rope
get jaw surgery
Idk

I had a sliding genioplasty done (6mm advancement) made a big difference for my side profile. Was quick and easy procedure they gave me some hydrocodone for the pain, the first week was impossible to eat solid food, but I was back to rotting on my pc by day 3. Feeling still hasn't come all the way back in my chin almost a year later but its a bearable numbness so not too bad.

im still a khhv and I am still ugly and want to rope every day only difference is my chin isnt recesed lol

Idk

I had a sliding genioplasty done (6mm advancement) made a big difference for my side profile. Was quick and easy procedure they gave me some hydrocodone for the pain, the first week was impossible to eat solid food, but I was back to rotting on my pc by day 3. Feeling still hasn't come all the way back in my chin almost a year later but its a bearable numbness so not too bad.

im still a khhv and I am still ugly and want to rope every day only difference is my chin isnt recesed lol
If jaw surgery doesn’t help you ascend then it truly never began

Idk

become an improver, at least it was something bad you got rid of. improving in other stuff will make the quality of life go up

There's a waitress in a cheap restaurant I eat sometimes who has a recessed chin.

I found her cute and only really noticed it in like the 5th time I went there to eat. Now imagine the reverse gender scenario.