Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a pet is for cucks

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
All they do is take up valuable resources, pollute the house with their smell and add even more responsibilities to your life.

My cat is my only friend. Never mocks or judges me like everyone else. :feelsokman:

I would recommend a pet for all incels. You’ll have a friend and best of all he will love you without judgement.

Having a chad avatar is cucked.

IDK man I wish I had a pet that showed me affection and that I could love, sounds like a good cope, but my current living situation doesn't allow it

Not if your pet is a human girl

:soy:
415b0c63f1e90842404b89fca7188b15d17cde01 1 600x422
H5fe9zvcmel01
Soyboy15
Wojak turbocuck

Who else will be your friend?

I strongly disagree. Pets are your only loyal friend and a good cope/substitute to a foid. Not in a sexual way, of course.:feelswow:

wtf how? Cuck usage privileges needs to be reprimanded from at least 50% of users here. Shit gets abused to hell and back. Sea floor level IQ thread

big facts...

Pets are the only loyal/pure friendships you can have.

My cat is my only friend. Never mocks or judges me like everyone else. :feelsokman:

I would recommend a pet for all incels. You’ll have a friend and best of all he will love you without judgement.
Same. I love my 2 cats a lot.

jfl, u obviously never been around a dog for long

Pets are not cucked they are amazing friends. I'd love to have a cat. Having pets is only cucked if they don't understand that you are the owner and they are the pet.
Not if your pet is a human girl
High IQ

nothing i hate more than animal loving faggots. they literally do nothing, might as well kill all pets. its funny because people get more triggered when animals are abused than they are when men or poor people are, look at the number of comments to upvotes on any animal abuse thread on reddit

nothing i hate more than animal loving faggots. they literally do nothing, might as well kill all pets. its funny because people get more triggered when animals are abused than they are when men or poor people are, look at the number of comments to upvotes on any animal abuse thread on reddit
I get more upset by animals being hurt by people personally because people have caused me so much harm. I’ve been bullied and ostracised by people but not by animals.

So I care more for animals.
always funny when people that claim to care about animals only care about the cute ones and hate rats, spiders, snakes, raccoons etc.
fucking hypocrite foids
I love spiders and snakes. Badass.

I had a cat, well my roommate and I had a cat that got taken away by my jewish landlady.
I hate spiders though, especially big ones. although they do eat harmful insects. snakes are cool, though.

One thing i noticed. White women who are into Tyrone's and/or some other ethnics never or rarely have pets. Roasties who only want white chads and date white chadlites are in love with dogs and pets in general.

I get more upset by animals being hurt by people personally because people have caused me so much harm. I’ve been bullied and ostracised by people but not by animals.

So I care more for animals.

I love spiders and snakes. Badass.
fuck animals. theyre useless and inferior

fuck animals. theyre useless and inferior
Sounds like just like me tbh.

I admire animals. They live in a much more pure world. A world without social media and politics.