Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a oneitis is so dangerous

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Yes, yes, I know having a oneitis is cucked and all that but it's incredible how your brain can make you think a girl is into you for the stupidest reasons if you have never gotten any positive female attention in your life.
2 months ago this foid walked up to me after class because she wanted to ask me for the notes from the day before. Before you call me fakecel, we were the only 2 left so she had no choice. We ended up walking to the car park and overall had a pleasant conversation.

I was on NoFap back then which made me cucked enough to walk up to her the next day, thinking she's actually interested. She seemed weirded out and kept looking around to make sure no one else was close enough to see her talking with a subhuman. She made up some bullshit about being sick and having to go to the toilet.

2 months later i'm still thinking about the day I talked to her. It was the first time I had an actual conversation with a foid my age. I can't believe this is what normies experience everyday like it's nothing. Why is my brain doing this to me? I know it's bluepilled but I can't help it. I feel so much worse than usual. I don't even feel angry anymore, just sad.

Honestly it's your fault if you get fucked over by your oneitis
Jfl at having a oneitis as a blackpilled man, you should know better

simmilar thing happened to me sixs months ago

Honestly it's your fault if you get fucked over by your oneitis
Jfl at having a oneitis as a blackpilled man, you should know better

It's not my fault. I know it's cucked. My brain doesn't.

-having cuckitis
-being completely blackpilled

Pick one

This is what helped me when I had a oneitis:
Imagine the grossest (I mean the most vile, obese, atrocious, automatic boner killer looking) female you've ever met, then imagine how you would feel if she approached you or started trying to initiate small talk in a clearly pathetic hope for romance. Likely you would want to get the fuck out right? Well that's how your oneitis feels around you. Sorry boyo, this world wasn't ment for us.

Last edited:
Had oneitis before.
It fucks with your brain.
You're not rational anymore.
Your brain is fucked in that moemnt. You need to realize that at all cost.
Get well soon.

bro having oneitis is cuckoldry. you guys need to stop it asap

I know. It sucks. I need my balls chopped off.

Yeah, it deludes you into thinking you actually have a chance. Then you realize they are all the same.

ah remembering Madlen Weber still to this very day , comes up here and there i even use her online pseudonym ( Katana Takagi ) vs mugen characters that seems like her in real life, Yuzuriha , yuzuriha , yuzuriha , yuzu... ( that character wears a katana and is purple / red haired ) fitting my onitises looks perfectly

fck it is owarida ( over )

Yeah, it deludes you into thinking you actually have a chance. Then you realize they are all the same.
thats why whores like to trick us into thinking we have chance

glad my days of crushing over foids who never knew i existed is long but over

I'm grateful that this doesn't happen to me anymore. Although I just project those feelings differently now, and not even my subconscious can believe that a foid would ever be attracted to me. After being called disgusting by my oneitis as a teenager, I think I've been fully cured of this problem.

Also, :soy: thread tbh.

I'm glad I get over such feelings extremely fast nowadays. I used to wallow in that kind of shit for months, even years.

It's good to have had a oneitis or two, just to flush it out of your system. Repeatedly experiencing the infatuation-rejection cycle in my teens was my first taste of the black pill.

i had two onitis last year, i'm finaly managing to overcome it, i wish i never have it again, it's cucked and bad for you
I'm glad I get over such feelings extremely fast nowadays. I used to wallow in that kind of shit for months, even years.
ops, i think we are necrobumping a old thread