Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a job alone Isn’t good enough

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having a job Isn’t enough to be accepted if you work somewhere like Walmart or McDonald’s people with high tier jobs are still gonna look down on you not to the degree they would on a NEET although they still won’t view your job as equal to their job to them you’re just one level above a NEET

This is why you Neetmaxxx, to see these faggots wallow in suffering :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wished I had gotten a job at McDonald's or something generic as a teenagers, that how most of my friends got their first slays and became more NT

Imagine working for a society that disrespects ugly males JFL top cuckery :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wished I had gotten a job at McDonald's or something generic as a teenagers, that how most of my friends got their first slays and became more NT
They didn’t get laid because they worked at McDonald’s they got laid because of their looks

They didn’t get laid because they worked at McDonald’s they got laid because of their looks
Party true, but I keep coping that my main problem is that I get no exposition to other humans, because I mog some of my friends or we are in similar look ranges.

No "job" for your face buddy boyo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

working at as a cashier made me more non nt and hate people more :lul: