Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a high IQ makes my life Worse

Do this quickly and send us your result. My peasant ass got 105.

we are long lost descendents of immigrants from india, like the gypsies
Sucks for you

Ban this fakecel
Shut up idiot, you unwanted dummy with hairy unwashed ass, how am I a facecEl?.
Anyways keep your explanations, I don't want any from you, considering your IQ is less than 89 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have an IQ somewhere around 145. It makes my life hell because all I can think about is Blackpill, blackpill, and more blackpill, and all the ways to study and examine it.
People with actually high iqs realise it's all meaningless and it doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. It does more harm than good :feelsjuice:

This thread right here is the proof of your intellectual inadequacy. Merely undertaking tests on google and achieving respectable scores does not indicate your intellectual prowess. Most individuals with high intelligence possess an extensive vocabulary which is clearly absent in your threads. Furthermore, the claim that "muh high iqs make one's life miserable because you realize everything is meaningless and shit ," is a feeble attempt at rationalizing one's own intellectual inadequacies . If we look at distinguished scientists renowned for their exceptional intellect, it becomes clear that they did not perceive the world as devoid of meaning.

This thread right here is the proof of your intellectual inadequacy. Merely undertaking tests on google and achieving respectable scores does not indicate your intellectual prowess. Most individuals with high intelligence possess an extensive vocabulary which is clearly absent in your threads. Furthermore, the claim that "muh high iqs make one's life miserable because you realize everything is meaningless and shit ," is a feeble attempt at rationalizing one's own intellectual inadequacies . If we look at distinguished scientists renowned for their exceptional intellect, it becomes clear that they did not perceive the world as devoid of meaning.
I have the best vocabulary in the world, i dumb it down for white trash like you.

To be honest, I haven't been formally tested yet, but-
-That's the end of it.

For the record, IQ can't reliably be measured past 150. It's meaningless to say IQ of 160, for example.

-That's the end of it.

For the record, IQ can't reliably be measured past 150. It's meaningless to say IQ of 160, for example.
I think I may be above 150 honestly.

That only tests your pattern recognition ability.
I got 115, but again online tests are not reliable, they seem to be giving a shitty score to make you feel bad.

I got 115, but again online tests are not reliable, they seem to be giving a shitty score to make you feel bad.
It's the complete opposite. They give high scores to makes retards feel better about themselves.

Yes but they give everyone a shit score.
No it just gave you a shit score. Most people generally get 20 points above their actual IQ on this test, including literal retards on this forum.

Best first post I've ever seen on this site.

No it just gave you a shit score. Most people generally get 20 points above their actual IQ on this test, including literal retards on this forum.
Yet I got 20 points below mine.

View attachment 787120
Your last two threads put you in the 80s :feelskek:
One of my past threads got 116 and half of it is full of incel lingo and grammar mistakes:feelskek:.
Screenshot 20230624 132041 Chrome

One of my past threads got 116 and half of it is full of incel lingo and grammar mistakes:feelskek:.
View attachment 788507
This is extremely unreliable and meant as something fun, not to be taken seriously.

Ik but it's still funny.
It's spot on when you use it and it shows a high IQ, but it's a worthless piece of dogshit when someone else uses it on you and it shows a low IQ. That's how it goes. :feelskek:

You're a white trash loser who doens't know shit.
JFL. Do you just call everyone who disagrees with you "white trash"? Literal NPC behaviour. :lul:

And yet for all your intelligence you're stuck on an incel board. No IQ for your face.

Lucky nigga. Mogs me to infinity and beyond.

Lucky nigga. Mogs me to infinity and beyond.
t. Six figure programmer in the Bay Area.

You have no right to complain about your IQ bro. You already mog 90% of people in the US just based on your career and income demographics.

I have the best vocabulary in the world, i dumb it down for white trash like you.
Keep deluding yourself, perhaps, that may offer you a fleeting sense of comfort for being inherently worthless. Now, I am just speculating, but seems like youre trying to seek solace through the illusion of possessing intellect as a compensatory measure for lacking physical attractiveness.
You dont even realize, the rarity of individuals possessing IQ of 140 or above. Merely questioning reality doesnt make you an intellectual genius. While you may surpass the intellectual prowess of the average joe, you still remain far from an actual intellectual genius. I havent come across a single thread of yours that had intellectual profundity. Perhaps, I may have inadvertently overlooked certain threads, and if so, i would implore you to point them out.

Best first post I've ever seen on this site.
Usually, I only engage in reading threads without actively participating, but this one just had too much cope in it for me to ignore lol

Usually, I only engage in reading threads without actively participating, but this one just had too much cope in it for me to ignore lol
JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There is only one real way of gauging someone's intellect, though it's not precise. It's not an IQ test or vocabulary or what have you, although they are useful indicators.

To truly know the strength of a person's mind, you must ask and then challenge their ideas, and see how well they are able to support them, including being critical of other ideas in a rational and unbiased way. You must also ask them to give you their thoughts on things they have little or no knowledge about to see how they think through the question and construct new thoughts (new for them, but they might be echoing others).