Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

having a dog is better than having a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
dogs are more faithful than women. you just need to feed them and they will think of you as your master. they will love you till they die.

meanwhile, women are disgusting traitors. betabuxxers will spend their whole life wageslaving for that woman just to receive starfish sex once a month.

when women are done, they will start acting like that they're not happy with the relationship and will try to get out of it soon.

whenever, they will find a chad they will start playing victim-card (using this situation) to get attention of him and ride his cock.

i cannot fathom how can one creature be this much disgusting.

Last edited:
@Sneir what zoophilia? He ain't toilet to fuck with dogs or horses. He means just having a dog as a companion.

For sure man I own 3 doggos, they are fuckin best. Especially I love walking them in the evening during summer and listening to some chill music. When I had sever fever my dog would come and lay next to me 'cause she thought I need more heat or something. Anyway she wanted to help that way and I saw it. A fucking dog understood I was ill and needed possible help and humans can not get it. Fuck the world

That’s why many people have dogs

you cant fuck dog tho unless ur into beastalitymaxxing

If you had decent SMV and had attractive women actually wanting to sit on your cock you would forget dogs even exist.

I'd rather have a cat than a dog, I don't wanna walk it everyday and have to keep up with it's high energy.
I've always felt that cats understand me, the way they coldly stare into my eyes.

Damn, I wanna fuck a neko chan.
neko bakemonogatari GIF

Cope. I would shoot a million dogs in the face for a loyal Stacy girlfriend.

Just don't mix them together. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

unless you live alone, your dog isn't going to like you best.
they have a sense of who is the leader and will be loyal only to that master, usually the father of the family.
i've never had a dog who preferred me to the other family members.

The neighborhood dogs like me way more than the humans do

That dog better be able to suck my dick
dogs are more faithful than women. you just need to feed them and they will think of you as your master. they will love you till they die.

meanwhile, women are disgusting traitors. betabuxxers will spend their whole life wageslaving for that woman just to receive starfish sex once a month.

when women are done, they will start acting like that they're not happy with the relationship and will try to get out of it soon.

whenever, they will find a chad they will start playing victim-card (using this situation) to get attention of him and ride his cock.

i cannot fathom how can one creature be this much disgusting.