Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a daughter is fucking pathetic

Having a daughter is the last hope for your own personal bloodline. Starting from you down the family tree, your shitty ass genes aren't going to do any good in having a son, it will most likely just create another incel. Having a daughter however, she can use hypergamy to have offspring with chad, infusing chad genes into your bloodline. Hypothetically if your descendants are all foids, it can only get more chad and chad from there, even whiter and whiter if you're ethnic :feelsthink:. So that's literally the only reason I can see why people would want to have a daughter, any other reason is cope and probably cucked as fuck.
Your bloodline disappears after 4 generations anyway. First 50%, then 25% etc... so that blood shit is a huge cope.

The brutal truth is that life is absolutely meaningless.

Your daughter is the only foid that loves you really. Even mother's love is often fake : 40% of first-time and 25% of second-time mothers recalled feeling indifference when holding their baby for the first time. If you have a daughter you can live the only relationship with a foid that is not fake.
"only foid that loves you really"
Until she meets Chad or Chaddam or Tyrone and runs away from home and says she hates you and would rather live with her boyfriend. She might give you genuine love until she's a teenager, then it's all downhill like most foids.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Rather that than an incel son tbh

300.000 $ is nothing for me if I can have a loving foid. Even if she does not fuck with me. If my daughter fucks with a Chad she will create a grand daughter that will probably love me again. No problem to spend 300 000 $ again.

I think that a daughter is the only foid that is not a permanent source of frustration. She is frustrating only from time to time.
Do you even have $300000?

"only foid that loves you really"
Until she meets Chad or Chaddam or Tyrone and runs away from home and says she hates you and would rather live with her boyfriend. She might give you genuine love until she's a teenager, then it's all downhill like most foids.
Yep. Foids can be influenced easily by anyone even a little bit clever if he is good-looking.

That's why so many foids join cults etc. and simply forsake their families. Or divorce.

Their loyalty is worth nothing. They're a free resource available to anyone dominant and attractive enough to use as they see fit.

Literally free toilets for Chads.

Yep. Foids can be influenced easily by anyone even a little bit clever if he is good-looking.

That's why so many foids join cults etc. and simply forsake their families. Or divorce.

Their loyalty is worth nothing. They're a free resource available to anyone dominant and attractive enough to use as they see fit.

Literally free toilets for Chads.
Unironically pieces of meat for Chads to use.

Attachments

• le reddit blackpill its over admitting to chad desire.JPG
    le reddit blackpill its over admitting to chad desire.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 38
Do you even have $300000?
Yes I have. You have an advantage that you have not money. So you have a hope that you can ascend if you have money. You do not believe that you will not ascend even if you have enough money.

You are happy men. You have a hope. When an incel has money he has no hope any more. He knows that the black pill exists really. :forcedsmile:

There's a lot of lesbians out there.
And you could have an mentally disable daughter too, then she will never even kiss a man because it's illegal to do so.
orr you could just not have the daughter in the first place :feelstastyman: (in the future via gender selection)

Last edited:
orr you could just not have the daughter in the first place :feelstastyman: (in the future via gender selection)
gender screening is possible now and so are abortions (or miscarriages)

Yes I have. You have an advantage that you have not money. So you have a hope that you can ascend if you have money. You do not believe that you will not ascend even if you have enough money.

You are happy men. You have a hope. When an incel has money he has no hope any more. He knows that the black pill exists really. :forcedsmile:
I have money so I know it’s over.