Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a daughter is fucking pathetic

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine spending a huge amount of your money just so other dudes have a walking fleshlight to pump and dump and abuse.

But the money that is burnt isn't even the worst, the worst is if you really get attached to her and treat her like a princess and care about her and she thanks you by fucking some drug dealing Chad from her neighborhood and he fucks her like a dog and cums on her ass and face JFL. :lul::lul:

You LITERALLY finance random assholes their free fucking fuckhole and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process. Unbelievable. :lul:

And trying to shelter her doesn't help either since we all know: All women are whores.

The sheltered ones with strict dads are the biggest whores of all. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Imagine spending a huge amount of your money just so other dudes have a walking fleshlight to pump and dump and abuse.

But the money that is burnt isn't even the worst, the worst is if you really get attached to her and treat her like a princess and care about her and she thanks you by fucking some drug dealing Chad from her neighborhood and he fucks her like a dog and cums on her ass and face JFL. :lul::lul:

View attachment 484325

You LITERALLY finance random assholes their free fucking fuckhole and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process. Unbelievable. :lul:

And trying to shelter her doesn't help either since we all know: All women are whores.

The sheltered ones with strict dads are the biggest whores of all. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Your daughter is the only foid that loves you really. Even mother's love is often fake : 40% of first-time and 25% of second-time mothers recalled feeling indifference when holding their baby for the first time. If you have a daughter you can live the only relationship with a foid that is not fake.

Last edited:
What if you have one, but don't raise her?

Your daughter is the only foid that loves you really. Even mother's love is often fake : 40% of first-time and 25% of second-time mothers recalled feeling indifference when holding their baby for the first time.
A woman that has sex without her father's permission doesn't love her father.

The cost of raising a child until age 17 is $233,610 on average. Low-income married couples spend $174,690 on average to raise a child. Low-income single parents spend $172,200 to raise a child from birth until age 17

This is excluding the cost of college. Think of what you could do with that money.

A woman that has sex without her father's permission doesn't love her father.
why not ?
The cost of raising a child until age 17 is $233,610 on average. Low-income married couples spend $174,690 on average to raise a child. Low-income single parents spend $172,200 to raise a child from birth until age 17

This is excluding the cost of college. Think of what you could do with that money.
it is not expensive for me, I'm ready to pay this amount cash if this foid loves me. It seems that adopted foids are as fake as an average foid.

A friend of mine created a daughter with a random foid and his daughter is the love of his life now. He is not incel but he has no fucking foid in his life for a very long time.

Last edited:
they should be married off after puberty to a man who will take care of them with everything being arranged beteween the families
why not ?
a female is supposed to belong to her father and then her husband, and the father is supposed to select or at least approve the husband and his family, at least its always been that way until now

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

There should state sponsored sex selective abortions for 50% of all female fetuses.

Only once men make a majority of the population can this degenerate, foid worshipping society can end: every man could finally fuck any foid they see on the street.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
High IQ. Raising a daughter used to be good only in old times because they used to be obedient. Now a days its worthless and cuck to raise a female
How can any man be fine with raising a future Chad cum dumpster :feelskek::feelskek:
There should state sponsored sex selective abortions for 50% of all female fetuses.

Only once men make a majority of the population can this degenerate, foid worshipping society can end: every man could finally fuck any foid they see on the street.
Cope. Even if men are in majority, a lot of them would be soy cuck female worshippers anyway in the modern day age.

Even ONE slutty move she makes is the day you gotta disown her.

why not ?

it is not expensive for me, I'm ready to pay this amount cash if this foid loves me. It seems that adopted foids are as fake as an average foid.

A friend of mine created a daughter with a random foid and his daughter is the love of his life now. He is not incel but he has no fucking foid in his life for a very long time.
Because she shits on the hard work, time, patience and money that her father put into raising her and instead functions as a fuckhole for random men. That way she degrades her father and her family name.

Clearly you just want to fuck your daughter, in which case, good luck!

for normie richfags it is ok, for others it is the cuckest thing ever

for normie richfags it is ok, for others it is the cuckest thing ever
300.000 $ is nothing for me if I can have a loving foid. Even if she does not fuck with me. If my daughter fucks with a Chad she will create a grand daughter that will probably love me again. No problem to spend 300 000 $ again.

I think that a daughter is the only foid that is not a permanent source of frustration. She is frustrating only from time to time.

I understand that most mothers of today's girls are whores and dont mind in any way their daughters to become like them at age 12-13 but i can't understand how most fathers are ok with that. Here where i live they start walking half naked in the summer when their age is still single digit.

300.000 $ is nothing for me if I can have a loving foid. Even if she does not fuck with me. If my daughter fucks with a Chad she will create a grand daughter that will probably love me again. No problem to spend 300 000 $ again.

I think that a daughter is the only foid that is not a permanent source of frustration. She is frustrating only from time to time.
what i mean is:
normie - had an okayish age of losing virginity, stable sex life and several long term partners
richfags - those who earn so much, that raising kids is not economically troubling for them at all
others are cucked, either you are sex deprived and see your daughter as chad fuck doll, or you are money deprived and have to wageslave thus killing your own life

I'm getting baby fever again. Want a daughter.

giving them rights was the ultimate cuckoldry. and without foids inceldom will rise. men need to distribute them.

normie - had an okayish age of losing virginity, stable sex life and several long term partners
If by "stable sex life" you mean having it once in a whille, then yes, you are correct.. :D r/deadbedrooms wouldn't be a thing JFL Most normies are in this situation.

Last edited:
"passing your genes on is fucking pathetic":soy:

But in the 1:1000 chance I would procreate and had a daughter, I would stop paying her for anything once she is not a virgin anymore. If she can have sex, she can have a new provider.

"passing your genes on is fucking pathetic":soy:

But in the 1:1000 chance I would procreate and had a daughter, I would stop paying her for anything once she is not a virgin anymore. If she can have sex, she can have a new provider.
Your daughter will become a roasty, you have no choice. And she will give you grand children with some Chads.
2021cel trait
if you have a chance to have it of course.
I'm getting baby fever again. Want a daughter.
You are just a dreamer. The game is over, brother !

Last edited:
The love your daughter (lol, hypothetically speaking) has for you is borne out of an instinct. A provider/protector status of yours. It's no different from an employee-employer relationship.

Girls after raised to puberty start to hate all the restrictions placed on her by her father and thereby hating the man. Daddy issues as it is called, it reflects in everything she does outside the home: sleep around to prove her free will without the due thought of what she is doing to herself in the name of opposing her dad and taking a stance to prove to (herself?) that she is now mature and can take a decision.

The thrill seeking by sleeping with random men to spite her dad (or, the authoritative structure) and she conditions herself to that. Unchecked repeat of the same makes a classic roastie out of any average becky. Add a few tattoos, piercings, joining some new fad (like BLM) and here we go, the modern woman in 2021.

Did I say about the self-identified psychological vocabulary that she carries around? depression, ptsd from unloved parents (what a thankless whore who gets everything from them only to blame them), ocd, ocpd blah.

The cherry on the cake is 'finding herself' that she is a bi/lesbian or one of the degenerate poly thing.

Last edited:
Your daughter is the only foid that loves you really. Even mother's love is often fake : 40% of first-time and 25% of second-time mothers recalled feeling indifference when holding their baby for the first time. If you have a daughter you can live the only relationship with a foid that is not fake.
Sound unreal , you bluepilled :hax::feelshaha:

View attachment 484325

You LITERALLY finance random assholes their free fucking fuckhole and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in the process. Unbelievable. :lul:

I would recommend a dose of haram to take 5 times a day everyday since her 10th birthday. If symptoms keep showing up, bring her to a amish community. If symptoms keep showing up, she is a suffering animal. Supress the pussy

[UWSL]The problem is that today the parents are very cuck[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They treat their daughter like a princess, fulfill her every wish, and then grow up in these shitty beings.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
I believe that a father should be harsh with his daughter, and let her pay the consequences for her own actions.

"Oh, so you want to date this bum? Alright, but get out of my house"
"If you have a child ahead of time, you can take care of him alone outside my house"[/UWSL]

There's a reason pajeets kill daughters
Even worse is being the father of a fag/tranny

Water is wet, but yeah I agree with you:feelsokman:

The love your daughter (lol, hypothetically speaking) has for you is borne out of an instinct. A provider/protector status of yours. It's no different from an employee-employer relationship.

Girls after raised to puberty start to hate all the restrictions placed on her by her father and thereby hating the man. Daddy issues as it is called, it reflects in everything she does outside the home: sleep around to prove her free will without the due thought of what she is doing to herself in the name of opposing her dad and taking a stance to prove to (herself?) that she is now mature and can take a decision.

The thrill seeking by sleeping with random men to spite her dad (or, the authoritative structure) and she conditions herself to that. Unchecked repeat of the same makes a classic roastie out of any average becky. Add a few tattoos, piercings, joining some new fad (like BLM) and here we go, the modern woman in 2021.

Did I say about the self-identified psychological vocabulary that she carries around? depression, ptsd from unloved parents (what a thankless whore who gets everything from them only to blame them), ocd, ocpd blah.

The cherry on the cake is 'finding herself' that she is a bi/lesbian or one of the degenerate poly thing.
I think that it will not happen if your daughter can live her life of roastie. She will have no hate to her dad, at least I hope.
Can I buy one of them ?
Sound unreal , you bluepilled :hax::feelshaha:
My friend lives this love of her daughter. He hopes he will be able to date other high school girls thanks to her.

Last edited:
both are terrible, but still prefer having a fag kid than a fucking daughter.
having a daughter is just ultimate cuck. you raise her, spend time and maney so when she's 14, she's already open her legs to bunch of young chads to creampie her young pussy..

both are terrible, but still prefer having a fag kid than a fucking daughter.
having a daughter is just ultimate cuck. you raise her, spend time and maney so when she's 14, she's already open her legs to bunch of young chads to creampie her young pussy..
Do you think having a son doing the same thing isn't worse?

iu

in Minecraft and gta 5

Kissing the mother's belly and waiting for 9 months so your little princess can grow up and sit on everyone's dick at the age of 14. What a fun experience, isn't it? Every father must be so proud.

Kissing the mother's belly and waiting for 9 months so your little princess can grow up and sit on everyone's dick at the age of 14. What a fun experience, isn't it? Every father must be so proud.
Her body, her choice you bigot.

Also, a friend of mine who also happens to be friends with a girl who has wealthy parents told me she enjoys going to the projects and fucking lower-middle-class crackheads who listen to rap music and act like thugs. Apparently, the mother had done the same before getting married and now the daughter is following her same steps.

Regardless of environment, your daughter has a high chance of being a whore.

Exactly. How can any father be super ok with that lmfao

Last edited:
Is having a daughter the ultimate lifefuel? I cannot think or comprehend of any greater lifefuel than having a daughter.

Look into single father surrogacy.

It's possible to test the chromosomes of embryos before they are implanted, so you can ensure the gender of the baby.

article-2379891-1B03333D000005DC-938_634x476.jpg
article-2379891-1B03C152000005DC-655_634x477.jpg
Yes, it is the best solution today. The life of a man is too risky and too bad now if the man is not Chad. :redpill:

There's a lot of lesbians out there.
And you could have an mentally disable daughter too, then she will never even kiss a man because it's illegal to do so.

Cope, majority of daughters don't like their dads and disobey them. You can't even have sex with a daughter.

Having a daughter is the last hope for your own personal bloodline. Starting from you down the family tree, your shitty ass genes aren't going to do any good in having a son, it will most likely just create another incel. Having a daughter however, she can use hypergamy to have offspring with chad, infusing chad genes into your bloodline. Hypothetically if your descendants are all foids, it can only get more chad and chad from there, even whiter and whiter if you're ethnic :feelsthink:. So that's literally the only reason I can see why people would want to have a daughter, any other reason is cope and probably cucked as fuck.