Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a chad or chadlite friend can turn you black pill or validate your black pill thought

A

afric765

Greycel
copy paste from reddit. New to forum so please don't crucify me!

I think at my age I seen it all already. Being a light skin with symetrical face give easy access to slay as blackcel chads. Heights doesn't matter much when you average heigh except face. I had seen female behavior around chads or Tyrones which really validate my black pill thoughts. You can be a chad without having to say anything or be authistic and you stay slaying, you don't have to watch your words when you speak because anything you say will be funny or interesting to female, you can be a bum and stay slay. Chads and Tyrones really won the birth lottery apart from richcel from parents. Also there are three types of chads to be friend with.

1. Chad who is in a commited relationship and don't captilize on his value to slay and focused on his wife and kids. He denied others female advancement towards him. He loves his normies friends or sub 5 friend genuinely and don't understand their struggle with women.
  2. Chad who understand his normies friends and sub5 struggle and try to help by bringing girls around them to accent.
  3. Chad who like his ego stroke by his sub 5 or average friend and pretent why they not getting girls is because of game and always give them blue pill advice(worst chad ever to be friend). They love that validation from female and other men.
I had been friends with the all three chads.

stop being friends with chads, if you willingly befriend them then you are nothing but a retarded cuck.
I have this one chad from high school that be friended me. Other chads befriended me from work on being in chad social groups at one point. All the foids I got throught them ghosted me after a few dates.

My childhood friends became chads at adolescence and ascended in high school by becoming popular.

Am glad i averted from those scenarios ( Being friends with Chads)

I have this one chad from high school that be friended me. Other chads befriended me from work on being in chad social groups at one point. All the foids I got throught them ghosted me after a few dates.
LOL thanx for the honesty and insight

stop being friends with chads, if you willingly befriend them then you are nothing but a retarded cuck.
Agreed. But sometimes you don't have enough friends to bin chad. And/or you have a childhood friend who becomes chad.

Chads are not friends, normies are not friends, and incels are not friends, there is no such thing as a truecel, only family and only 1-3 of them if you are very lucky

copy paste from reddit. New to forum so please don't crucify me!

I think at my age I seen it all already. Being a light skin with symetrical face give easy access to slay as blackcel chads. Heights doesn't matter much when you average heigh except face. I had seen female behavior around chads or Tyrones which really validate my black pill thoughts. You can be a chad without having to say anything or be authistic and you stay slaying, you don't have to watch your words when you speak because anything you say will be funny or interesting to female, you can be a bum and stay slay. Chads and Tyrones really won the birth lottery apart from richcel from parents. Also there are three types of chads to be friend with.

1. Chad who is in a commited relationship and don't captilize on his value to slay and focused on his wife and kids. He denied others female advancement towards him. He loves his normies friends or sub 5 friend genuinely and don't understand their struggle with women.
  2. Chad who understand his normies friends and sub5 struggle and try to help by bringing girls around them to accent.
  3. Chad who like his ego stroke by his sub 5 or average friend and pretent why they not getting girls is because of game and always give them blue pill advice(worst chad ever to be friend). They love that validation from female and other men.
I had been friends with the all three chads.
it will