Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a bad eye area sucks

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Eyes alone have the power to separate Chad from normie and normie from incel. I have such crap eyes it's unbelievable. People have told me to get surgery on multiple occasions. Imagine:

-Bad eyesight
-Too big with scleral show
-Slightly mongoloid
-Cross eyed look
-Dark undereye circles
-Tendency to get red
-Asymmetry

All on one person. Some fucking shoot me.

Last edited:
Having my genetics is worse.

Life is shit either way.
No point being fixated on a shit eye area, just realise that it's all pointless and LDAR.

My uppereyelid exposure is ogre tier

my eyes ruin me tbh

my eyes have black line under them i see them on a lot of people and they are NCT a bit

my eyes are ok, i look much worser with sunglasses because eye area kinda rescue me

Same here. I'd at least be decent if it weren't for a shitty eye area.

My eyes would be great if they weren't asymmetrical. My left eye has a positive canthal tilt and minimal eyelid exposure while my right eye is neutral and has eyelid exposure. If they were both like my left I'd be a normie.

i have really hollow eye area and look tired all the time, its over.

Eyes alone have the power to separate Chad from normie and normie from incel. I have such crap eyes it's unbelievable. People have told me to get surgery on multiple occasions. Imagine:

-Bad eyesight
-Too big with scleral show
-Slightly mongoloid
-Cross eyed look
-Dark undereye circles
-Tendency to get red
-Asymmetry

All on one person. Some fucking shoot me.
This is nothing compared to mine. I have the worst eye area on this forum.

NCT, upper eyelid exposure, ptosis, fucked up lower lids, subhuman dark circles, round eyes

IT'S OVER.

I have NCT but no upper eyelid exposure and scleral show

I have NCT but no upper eyelid exposure and scleral show
NCT combined with upper eyelid exposure is one of the most subhuman traits in a male. At least you have hooded eyes lol

NCT combined with upper eyelid exposure is one of the most subhuman traits in a male. At least you have hooded eyes lol
I would consider the rope if I had uppereyelid exposure.My biggest flaw atm is my skin

I would consider the rope if I had uppereyelid exposure.My biggest flaw atm is my skin
Why don't you fix the nct? I have nct and it's insanely subhuman. Seriously.

I need my money for a medically necessary surgery
NCT is necessary to fix. You'll see in the future when you looksmax. You'll still look like trash because of the nct.

NCT is necessary to fix. You'll see in the future when you looksmax. You'll still look like trash because of the nct.
Yeah I guess but I am rotting 24/7 anyway. I want to looksmax but I am too depressed to even start

Yeah I guess but I am rotting 24/7 anyway. I want to looksmax but I am too depressed to even start
Same brother. It's over for us subhumans.

My lateral and infraorbitals are most likely recessed and my cheekbones, while prominent, are too low set. So yes, shit bones shit everything.
That’s quite obvious. If you have no recessed bones it’s impossible to be ugly.

Don't forget straight under eye area. Underated as fuck

eye area is only one factor tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back