Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Haven't take a shit in 2 days, scared as fuck right now

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Don't know if it's something I ate because I eat the same food more or less everyday, but right now my intestines are refusing to cooperate with me and now Im feeling bloated as hell. As if I didn't hate my body enough, once again it's deciding to screw me over. How the fuck do I fix this?

Makes you poop.

Take laxatives or something.
don't have those over here, as for laxatives that would require me to go outside and we all know the answer to that

don't have those over here, as for laxatives that would require me to go outside and we all know the answer to that
Order laxatives online or ask your mom to get some

I have gone more than that without pooping. Not a problem tbh

I'm taking a shit right now.

ded fucking srs

When I was a kid I had gone 13 days without shitting once. Goddamn it was fucking painful

I have colon cancer probably and sometimes i go many days without shitting. I probably have a tumor blocking the shit from exiting my asshole

Hahahahahaha im post from outhouse with a dangler!
I have colon cancer probably and sometimes i go many days without shitting. I probably have a tumor blocking the shit from exiting my asshole
Might be a huge worm bro!

Hahahahahaha im post from outhouse with a dangler!

Might be a huge worm bro!
Could be. Probably a huge parasite eating me from the inside. Nightmarish tbh

Happens to me sometimes. When I first started university, I was really fucking depressed and ate nothing except a slice of pizza and a bit of chips a day. It took me 4-5 days to shit. But sometimes even when I eat regularly, that happens.

Most likely IBS.

Which is benign 99.9% of the time don't worry tbh.

It's no big deal only 2 day's, I've gone like 4 or 5 days without taking a shit loads of times

Eat a banana/several bananas? Bro.

You'll be fine, but you'll most likely shit yourself while sleeping tonight.

Eat something totally out of the ordinary for your diet. Your body won't know how to process it and everything will be released much like when there is air mixed with water in a garden hose.

After morning walk, stool should loosen.

Welcome to your new body as you progress in becoming an ever older oldcel. You can no longer digest the bad diet you normally eat. Time to add fiber and drink prune juice like the other oldcels. Don't worry, you're not going to die, you may feel discomfort and mild pain until it passes, but pass it will. Just eat fiber, drink lots of water and juice. Regular exercise also helps.

Welcome to your new body as you progress in becoming an ever older oldcel. You can no longer digest the bad diet you normally eat. Time to add fiber and drink prune juice like the other oldcels. Don't worry, you're not going to die, you may feel discomfort and mild pain until it passes, but pass it will. Just eat fiber, drink lots of water and juice. Regular exercise also helps.
:ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :ha..feels:

try chewing gum as some gums contain ingredients that can have a laxative effect and if this does not clear in a week go to doctors.

Don't know if it's something I ate because I eat the same food more or less everyday, but right now my intestines are refusing to cooperate with me and now Im feeling bloated as hell. As if I didn't hate my body enough, once again it's deciding to screw me over. How the fuck do I fix this?

lol what? i poo once per week or less often. on very specific diets i only poo once per month or two months. no bulls.hit, am for real. i only poo a lot if i eat a lot of sugar and carbohydrates. why would you worry about not pooing for 2 days lmao !

things that can make u chit is overdosing vitamin c, drinking lot of water, and coffee, chewing orbit gum too

lol what? i poo once per week or less often. on very specific diets i only poo once per month or two months. no bulls.hit, am for real. i only poo a lot if i eat a lot of sugar and carbohydrates. why would you worry about not pooing for 2 days lmao !

things that can make u chit is overdosing vitamin c, drinking lot of water, and coffee, chewing orbit gum too
same here
and yeah taking a bit extra vitamin c or magnesium is enough to make you shit

Me, I can't stop shitting.
Alcohol and milk just makes it run

I'm taking a shit right now.

ded fucking srs
20811.jpg

That's normal for me. Sometimes i don't shit for a week.

Man I used to be constipated beyond belief. I think the longest I've hold crap was five days or something.

Just sit on the toilet bro

Sugar free gummy bears.