Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven't showered or shaved for over a week. Brush teeth and splash water in face only.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Just lol at people grooming themselves each day. Getting all dressed up just to go shopping.

Meanwhile I'm wearing the same clothes, tracksuit pants and t-shirt. Smell like sweat but who cares?

I wash my feet too. Sometimes i just walk barefoot on damp grass and call it good enough.

Eventually when everyone hates you, you stop caring about yourself.

Cucks think it's the other way around
full

High T routine

that is y u iz incel sweaty. Take more showers improve your hygiene ffs

that is y u iz incel sweaty. Take more showers improve your hygiene ffs
Actually, foids don't take much care of themselves either. I've overheard some cunts say that they haven't washed themselves for 3, 4 days or even a week or haven't shaved their legs or/and armpits. I hear that frequently and it's kinda emetic tbh.

Actually, foids don't take much care of themselves either. I've overheard some cunts say that they haven't washed themselves for 3, 4 days or even a week or haven't shaved their legs or/and armpits. I hear that frequently and it's kinda emetic tbh.
Yeah you "overhead" some cunts JFL
:feelsseriously: :feelswhere: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelswhere:
Just lol at people grooming themselves each day. Getting all dressed up just to go shopping.

Meanwhile I'm wearing the same clothes, tracksuit pants and t-shirt. Smell like sweat but who cares?
I like to shower and groom because I like it's "freshness" and "comfyness" going to sleep after a long hard day of study and nice warm shower is the best cope :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I like to shower and groom because I like it's "freshness" and "comfyness" going to sleep after a long hard day of study and nice warm shower is the best cope :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Showering when you're meant to be studying is a form of distraction. When I did my final dissertation/thesis I didn't shower for the last 3 days, before hand in and 3 days afterwards as well.

The only "work" worth showering over is if you've been doing hard manual labour, or riding a city metro during a summer heatwave on a packed train.

Showering when you're meant to be studying is a form of distraction. When I did my final dissertation/thesis I didn't shower for the last 3 days, before hand in and 3 days afterwards as well.

The only "work" worth showering over is if you've been doing hard manual labour, or riding a city metro during a summer heatwave on a packed train.
That's your opinion, I like to take a long warm shower. I'm more productive when I'm feeling fresh.

Yeah you "overhead" some cunts JFL
:feelsseriously: :feelswhere: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelswhere:

Hi Smemga

GrAYcel chads getting exposed left and right smh

I am still in High School (I'm 17) when school wasn't closed because of Corona, all the girls in my class would sit inside and use their phone browsing Instagram, I only have 2 ''friends'' and I don't really like them bc is clearly evident by their behavior that they act as my friends simply so they can cheat in tests(also they constantly tease me for my height and build, so I want to cut contact with them), for this reason I too would stay inside in the breaks. Foids would most of the time rate girls' and boys' pics on Instagram, gossip or talk about female hygiene and since the class is small I would always overhear what they would say, even if I was sitting in a corner, far away from them because my classroom is small as hell (I live in a small town in Greece where there areonly 3 schools, all of them shitty and in a bad state)

I am still in High School (I'm 17) when school wasn't closed because of Corona, all the girls in my class would sit inside and use their phone browsing Instagram, I only have 2 ''friends'' and I don't really like them bc is clearly evident by their behavior that they act as my friends simply so they can cheat in tests(also they constantly tease me for my height and build, so I want to cut contact with them), for this reason I too would stay inside in the breaks. Foids would most of the time rate girls' and boys' pics on Instagram, gossip or talk about female hygiene and since the class is small I would always overhear what they would say, even if I was sitting in a corner, far away from them because my classroom is small as hell (I live in a small town in Greece where there areonly 3 schools, all of them shitty and in a bad state)
Makes sense. Sorry for the trouble.

How is hypergamy in Greece?
Is it the 80/20 rule or 95/5 ? Genuinely curious

It's ok. I understand not trusting someone that has just joined tbh, I would be doubtful too especially since my first comment was somewhat suspicious.

Hypergamy is very evident here in Greece, just like everywhere around the globe. I believe that the 80/20 applies here. I think that the situation here is similar to the one in Europe and the USA. However, females here are more shallow and bossy (especially in Thessaloniki) and in Athens you'll find the biggest whores.

I was in pretty much the same situation before corona except the friend part and my school isn't small, wish I was high IQ enough for normies to cheat off of though

Shower is best cope, why wouldn't you

I was in pretty much the same situation before corona except the friend part and my school isn't small, wish I was high IQ enough for normies to cheat off of though
I feel you bro, my female classmates are extremely annoying. I don't think I'm high IQ at all though and the only reason people assume I am is because I'm extremely introverted and reserved. School in Greece is pretty much a joke, one can easily get a 17/20 in a test without studying, you only have to pay attention to the teacher when he's speaking

I shower daily

this y inkwell

I just brush my teeths tbh because i don't want to lose them

Makes sense. Sorry for the trouble.

How is hypergamy in Greece?
Is it the 80/20 rule or 95/5 ? Genuinely curious
LMAO I forgot to fucking quote you. I'm posting my reply again:
It's ok. I understand not trusting someone that has just joined tbh, I would be doubtful too especially since my first comment was somewhat suspicious.

Hypergamy is very evident here in Greece, just like everywhere around the globe. I believe that the 80/20 applies here. I think that the situation here is similar to the one in Europe and the USA. However, females here are more shallow and bossy (especially in Thessaloniki) and in Athens you'll find the biggest whores.

I just brush my teeths tbh because i don't want to lose them

Or get painful cavities and no wqay of getting to the dentist due to social distancing.