Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have your mothers been extremely controlling to the point of screwing up your freedom and autonomy?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
When I was young, to the point of revealing myself to my mother, I have never been fully free. I terribly understand the extreme point by which many mothers terribly control the lives of their children to the point of sinking them in a bubble of artificiality.

This was so when My father died and it was unbearable to live like that until I could work and get rid of her. Later she died, relatively young, and I freed myself from the yoke of a manipulative motherfucker.

other than looks, this is the biggest cause of inceldom imo

It also ties in with being non-NT as well usually.
I'm already non-NT in the first place, it probably made it worse. But if I were completely NT in the first place, would it have negated the impact?

When I was young, to the point of revealing myself to my mother, I have never been fully free. I terribly understand the extreme point by which many mothers terribly control the lives of their children to the point of sinking them in a bubble of artificiality.

This was so when My father died and it was unbearable to live like that until I could work and get rid of her. Later she died, relatively young, and I freed myself from the yoke of a manipulative motherfucker.
Don’t fuckinh blame Jews for this!

It's those fucking kikes.

It can probably cause social retardation, thus share similarities with it.
True, though in a way it's at least more salvageable if you're actually NT as opposed to actually non-NT.

Though mothers with non-NT kids will be more likely to be this way imo.

Yes. Which race are you? I am asian. Good for you that your procreators are both dead.

many mothers terribly control the lives of their children to the point of sinking them in a bubble of artificiality
A good father’s needing to keep the house under control. When women raise sons by themselves the kid will either become a faggot or end up in jail. They do the same shit with daughters, one of my uncle got arrested cuz he beat his daughter up cuz he found out she’s a whore and the mother was supporting her the whole way and even called the police on him

True, though in a way it's at least more salvageable if you're actually NT as opposed to actually non-NT.

Though mothers with non-NT kids will be more likely to be this way imo.
Permanent brain damage induced through the mother? Or mothers compensating to the autistic behaving child?

Permanent brain damage induced through the mother? Or mothers compensating to the autistic behaving child?
Both, but more towards the latter

A lot of social skills are learned in childhood, and it becomes very hard to learn them the older you get.

And ofc, an autistic child will cause most mothers to want to be overprotective.

She still is. I cant move out, because i cant get a stable job.

Both parents in a way but fathers while less controling tend to be much worse when they do so not to mention how hard it is to ignore them.

Mothers could ruin a child but they will have much harder time ruining a teenager

yes, i wasn't allowed to go outside, now she wonders why i don't have friends and don't go outside

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back