Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you watched Dredd?

Under-rated film. The film critics who gave it a low score are all cucks who were mad that the main antagonist was a femoid, even though the film is well balanced, with the rookie cop also being a femoid.

Any notable scene and things worth watching for? Gratuitous carnage? Unique worldbuilding? I know a bit about the megacities but how does it translate in the movie adaptation?

major improvement over Sylvester Stallone version

I still can't believe they haven't clued in and made this into an HBO show kinda like Mandolorian.

What i get from that is that slow mo is dope, there is ultraviolence against the innocents and the megacity is as wonderful as the original
Very nice

@Meus @Mentally lost cel thoughts? :waitwhat:

I hate living in this shithole

The Blue Ray includes a 3D version along with the 2D film to watch with 3D glasses.

I must have watched the film a dozen times. I read the comics too about how MaMa became a criminal.

I still can't believe they haven't clued in and made this into an HBO show kinda like Mandolorian.
I wonder the very same question every day.:waitwhat:

I haven't, but I've watched the movie Dread, which was good - one of the more psychologically deranged/twisted films I've seen.

I've watched the original

I've watched the original
The remake with Karl Urban is very good, they wanted to make a sequel with the Dark Judges, but as it seems nothing is coming out of it. Very brutal. The original has some charme too.

One of the best movies I've seen in the last 15 years. Must have watched it over 30 times.

Watched this version and the Stallone version, this one is better