Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you updated to Windows 11?

Have you updated to Windows 11?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have; looks and feels like a ripoff of MacOS.

What Is macOS?
Microsoft unveils Windows 11 with an "all-new", productivity-focused UI -  NotebookCheck.net News

Last edited:
Windows ? What's that ? I'm on GNU/Linux. :feelsLSD:
If someone here is running FreeBSD or something similar I tip my fedora :feelsEhh:

Is That the one that runs updates and turns itself off and on in the middle of important projects?

I have; looks and feels like a ripoff of MacOS.

What Is macOS?
Microsoft unveils Windows 11 with an "all-new", productivity-focused UI -  NotebookCheck.net News
Microsoft did not learn their lesson from Windows Vista, I see.
And yes, I did:fuk:.
Only two of my machines on my network have been updated though. My Windows 2000 machine has an IA-32 processor, so it can't even boot Windows 11, so it'll still run Windows 2000 for now. My two Windows Vista machines are still running Windows Vista, for compatibility testing. I also still have a Windows Server 2019 machine, although it can easily be upgraded to Windows 11 despite not meeting the official system requirements.

Last edited:
Microsoft did not learn their lesson from Windows Vista, I see.
And yes, I did:fuk:.
Only two of my machines on my network have been updated though. My Windows 2000 machine has an IA-32 processor, so it can't even boot Windows 11, so it'll still run Windows 2000 for now. My two Windows Vista machines are still running Windows Vista, for compatibility testing. I also still have a Windows Server 2019 machine, although it can easily be upgraded to Windows 11 despite not meeting the official system requirements.
Good? Bad? Better? Worse?

Good? Bad? Better? Worse?
Honestly, bad. Internally, it is still Windows 10. So, all of my complaints are above the hood. Honestly, my major complaints are the taskbar being heavily downgraded (had to use WinAero Tweaker to make it useful again). The new context menu sucks (and didn't need to suck!), also, it only works if you didn't use WinAero Tweaker to disable the new taskbar. The new start menu also sucks, compared to Windows 10's already not great start menu. The Aero Lite theme is still ugly, although to be fair, it wasn't meant to be pretty.
I am literally using third party software to solve issues Microsoft introduced to the UI though! That is not the hallmarks of an "improved" system.
Also, Microsoft attempts to force you to create a Microsoft account during the setup of the Home edition. Tough luck if you need to install the network drivers after setup. To install the Home edition without any Microsoft Account, open the MS-DOS Prompt (press Shift + F10), and use this command during that portion of setup to bypass it without creating an account (required if you don't have any network adapter or need to install drivers for it later): taskkill /F /IM oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe
Yeah, it is safe to say Windows 11 is pretty bad.

TempleOS is way better

@evilguy k, thanks for the info

why do you call yourself evil guy anyway

no as there are bugs now, i will wait till '22 till the update and bug fixes.

Windows XP was good

Vista was terrible

7 was good

8 was shit

10 is good

11 is most likely going to be shit

Yeah no It's trash rolled back to windows 10

My computer is too old. Still running Windows and Debian.

I'm still on 8.1, and my plans to move only include linux :feelshehe::feelshehe:

I'm still on Windows 3.1

Still on Windows 10 but might try it out soon. If it's as bad as you guys say it is then I'll just continue using Windows 10.

I've been thinking about trying to run Serenity OS in a virtual machine. It's basically a Windows 95 clone rewritten from the ground up with a new kernel, services and console written in Javascript. It's like the ultimate incel-approved OS.

screenshot-b36968c.png

Link: