Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Have you tried THIS?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I discovered this video 2-3 years ago, and I have tried it.

tbh it wasn't that good, that's why I am not doing it anymore, was just wondering if anyone else tried this.
Do you know any better methods? This shit just slides away sometimes and feels too tight(the space where you put your finger in)

try sandpaper

i've tried it, yeah it isn't that great, there's no texture on the inside and it's either too loose or it's so tight in nearly rips your fucking dick open
Use soap as lube
use sulfuric acid as lube

buy. a. fucking. fleshlight.

Yes.
1)
Four of these.
240_F_53077053_iLGwVUoa1ffSW3WuSvOSMwlAtjBQsOdQ.jpg

Glue two of these on the short side togetehr with hotglue. Then sandhwich a condom or glove between your doublesponges. Rough side outside. . Then multiple rubber bands. Then put in some pipe or medium plastic bottle or beaker. Pull condom over the edge. Fixate.

2) Three connected air cussions for shipping. Bubblewrap in 1.5x length and width of the total of your three cussions. Form a triangular shaped pipe with the cussions and and lay the in the middle folded wrap inside with it's open side outisde the pipe. Use tape to close wrap. Then fold it slighltly around the cussion pipe's exterior, fixate everything with tape. Fold the overstanding wrap tunnel over the end of the cussion pipe. Tape as well. Then strong rubber bands. Ready.

Bubblewrap textured side inside. Wash and dry everything well before you build.

Sounds harder than it is.

Coconut oil is the best lube.

Last edited:
Three connected air cussions for shipping. Fold bubblewrap in the 1.5X length and width of your three cussions in the middle. Form a triangular shaped pipe with the cussions and and lay the wrap inside with it's open side outisde the pipe. Use tape to close wrap. Then fold it slighltly around the cussion pipe, fixate eversythign with tape. Fold the overstanding wrap tunnel over the end of the cussion pipe. Tape as well. Then strong rubber bands. Ready.
i might try this tbh
Coconut oil is the best lube.
i hear a lot of hype about coconut oil, what makes it so good?

look at the comments in her videos

Attachments

• thot.png
    thot.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 76
i might try this tbh

i hear a lot of hype about coconut oil, what makes it so good?

It's hard like blocked frying grease and only gets soft through body temp. (I just put small blocks with a spoon into the tunnel, no mess, easy dosage)
It is not as fluid as oil. (sticks better and you need less)
Smells well.
Rather cheap.
Natural, no preservatives or petroleum
Mostly non allergic, very tolerable. (First couple of uses maybe slight itching and red spots but it goes away)
Doesn't destroy latex
Good for your skin

look at the comments in her videos
i think it's funny how women can go in detail about their masturbatory habits and receive positive attention from fucking everyone

I'm on nofap but if I wasn't I'd get an onahole to simulate manko.

It's hard like blocked frying grease and only gets soft through body temp. (I just put small blocks with a spoon into the tunnel, no mess, easy dosage)
It is not as fluid as oil. (sticks better and you need less)
Smells well.
Rather cheap.
Natural, no preservatives or petroleum
Mostly non allergic, very tolerable. (First couple of uses maybe slight itching and red spots but it goes away)
Doesn't destroy latex
Good for your skin
i knew it was a cooking oil but i figured it'd go into liquid after a while just like vegetable shortening.

i knew it was a cooking oil but i figured it'd go into liquid after a while just like vegetable shortening.
You mean from standing around? Usually not, it depends on your climate though, but I store it in the fridge for preservability anyway. Don't know of shortenings. We probably don't use that here.