Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Have You Tried Seeing a Therapist?"

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
I have. Didn't work.

Having sex works better

Dont post chadskiesmedia here. He made a video where he talked to a cute dutch girl about his drug dealing past, and this got her wet that she pulled him to the bathroom for sex. He also dated many other women like a cute black girl.

Dont post chadskiesmedia here. He made a video where he talked to a cute dutch girl about his drug dealing past, and this got her wet that she pulled him to the bathroom for sex. He also dated many other women like a cute black girl.
Yeah I know about his past, but his content is still good. Guys a manlet and has done all the normie bullshit advice over the past 10 years, got nothing. Good blackpill confirmation. Also his rage vids are funny.

Yeah I know about his past, but his content is still good. Guys a manlet and has done all the normie bullshit advice over the past 10 years, got nothing. Good blackpill confirmation. Also his rage vids are funny.
"Got nothing". He has more experience and action than all of us combined in one year of his life. All his videos are diluted with bluepill trash. He also tries to put a stupid face infront of the camera like hes checkin himself out

"Got nothing". He has more experience and action than all of us combined in one year of his life. All his videos are diluted with bluepill trash. He also tries to put a stupid face infront of the camera like hes checkin himself out
Yeah, he has experience, but a long time ago. I just relate to him, mainly regarding getting weird looks from others, and distain simply for existing. Ostracization.

I also struggle to see how his vids are diluted with blue pill trash. Care to elaborate?

I will agree he does make weird faces though.

I haven't seen anyone that benefited from going to the therapyst ever in my life, in fact all I see is people even outside of here ranting about how useless therapists are. Funny enough, now I remember I went to a therapist 2 times when I was 8, when in reality all I did was react over shitty parenting, having shit brothers, being treated like a subhuman in school and other places, and yet instead of adressing those issues they just sent me there because ''you are the problem son'' :soy: :bluepill:

therapists are of no help. even therapists are incapable, psychology is one of the easiest disciplines in existence.

I think they can't help guys like me.